The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » ITunes challenges (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
One Track challenges. When I disconnect my usb cord from my iphone the Master Volume on the amp goes to zero. I am unable to control it unless I reconnect the usb cord. I notice some of the tracks turn red when the cord is disconnected.

Shoe Cues challenges. When I disconnect the usb cord from my iphone most of the tracks disappear.

I have a feeling the problem deals with something not being set up correctly in iTunes. Anyone have any ideas what the problems are?
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of gothike
Youtube how to sync mp3s. Your not uploading your music to your phone..
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1134 Posts

Profile of Eldon
Gothike is right on as usual. Your not alone Mike. I hear this from a lot of performers I help with sound. Another common problem along the same lines is when they try to resync their music for some reason and a song on the playlist won't load. It's usually because the song was on a removable memory device and that device is no longer connected to the computer or the song was deleted from it. It's a good idea to have one folder for your show music and keep everything in it even if the music is somewhere else on your computer. I hope that makes sense.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Be sure the tracks are actually on your device and not in the iCloud.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks guys.
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of gothike
Http://youtu.be/iJET_pze_Ls

That should work, if not let us know.
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I think I got some things tangled up. For example duplicates and iCloud.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » ITunes challenges (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL