The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » George Washington upside down dollar bill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
If you perform Paul Chosse's Bar Bill Stunt and want an excellent upside down George Washington dollar bill, I came across
this one on Ebay.

If you have ever tried making your own, by cutting out George's oval from one bill and gluing it upside down on another (as outlined in the Ron Bauer manuscript) you know, that using that method, you cannot make it look quite right.

The one for sell on Ebay is perfect. He has apparently photoshopped George's image, making a small but significant difference, in order to make a nice fit when gluing it over the oval on a real dollar bill.

Smile
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Excellent find!

Credit belongs to Mike Powers for the Inverted Dollar/Inverted Bill that is described, with credit, in the Ron Bauer booklet.
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
That's pretty neat.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
magicalmoi
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of magicalmoi
Looks nice
mbwambwa
View Profile
New user
I've never posted anything, so how come I have
61 Posts

Profile of mbwambwa
Thanks for the link. Just purchased one. Very interested to see how it looks in person.
mbwambwa
View Profile
New user
I've never posted anything, so how come I have
61 Posts

Profile of mbwambwa
Hey guys (and gals). I received my upside down bill and it's very well made, but the coloring of the Washington image is quite a bit off. Much more grey than green. But otherwise a very nice find at an affordable price.
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
If you put this together like "2 dollar window" is made, that would make for a nice "quick trick". Show both sides of the bill to be normal, then a quick fold and he's upside down.
Isaach
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Isaach
Sorry, I'm a little confused. Is his face just glued on? Can the bill be inspected? handed out as a giveaway?
Isaac Haber - Boston

youtube.com/irhaber
twitter.com/isaac_haber
instagram.com/isaac_haber

No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.
—Oscar Wilde
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2015, Isaach wrote:
Sorry, I'm a little confused. Is his face just glued on? Can the bill be inspected? handed out as a giveaway?

Uncirculated Country of Manufacture: United States
Denomination: One Dollar Can I spend this dollar?: YES! It is REAL Legal Tender!
Type: Real dollar with character paste-on

This was copied from the ebay sale.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2015, nattefrost wrote:
If you put this together like "2 dollar window" is made, that would make for a nice "quick trick". Show both sides of the bill to be normal, then a quick fold and he's upside down.

Good idea, I wonder how well this would hold up to being folded and unfolded many times?
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » George Washington upside down dollar bill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL