The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Trick #11 and #12 with free iOS promo codes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicApps
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of MagicApps
Hello all,

I would like to introduce you our two last magic apps using an amazing augmented reality feature.
The augmented reality effect works with the Bicycle Standard box (red or blue playing card decks).

Both apps works in a similar way for the magician (using any forced card) but are visually different for spectators.

Magic Trick #11 is an epic rising card effect.

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magic-tr......387?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......pp&hl=en

10 free iOS promo codes to get it for free:

R9H7RWWRR3WE
A7ME4HKTXTWH
LWHLYEJJE69K
F4PFP6NEJRN7
6J7XTWWP9T9J
XPFH6KMYWH6X
49WK6MXNWLEP
FKKN9P7H7YHH
3EEFMMNLPE9E
ARFH4AX3AN6K

Magic Trick #12 allows you to perform one of the most futuristic magic effect.

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magic-tr......255?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......pp&hl=en

10 free iOS promo codes to get it for free:

733K7E6J7KLX
ENALFK49H63R
7XHLX3NP6N3E
KT9E4R7HF7KY
TKJ399WF437N
ME4ETP3AF3MT
Y7Y3K7FXHETT
XPAM93LJ6HL6
R99RPYLKE6NM
MKAXP3RFWK6K

If you own an Android device, you've got 2 hours to download, test, and make a final decision whether you keep it or return it.
Google officially extended time window for returning paid apps and games in Play Store.

The two apps work better in a bright ambient lighting, so in dark environnement please double touch on the camera view to activate the flash.

I really hope you will enjoy them and have fun with them!

Magically yours.
Mikael Montier
iOS | Android | magicapps.co | facebook | youtube
MagicApps
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of MagicApps
Hello,

some users asked me to share a real demo of Magic Trick #11 and #12 apps.
Hereafter the demo:

Regards
Mikael Montier
iOS | Android | magicapps.co | facebook | youtube
twillsinc
View Profile
New user
Sheffield, UK
19 Posts

Profile of twillsinc
Hey, just downloaded #12 following a snap shot of it on youtube. Panic'd a little as I tested it on a black bicycle deck 1st and it flickered terribly but read the tutorial after and used a red deck and it worked flawlessly. I LOVE the ring but not a huge fan of the tron style pack overlay. Now you have the setup for it are you looking at changing the skin? or giving the ability to choose from a couple of skins? that would be awesome as I am quite picky about what I use in my performances. Will be testing it out tonight though!

cheers and great work

twills.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
How to put those codes? I only have the option to purchase it without any box to fill the codes in.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2015, Failed Magician wrote:
How to put those codes? I only have the option to purchase it without any box to fill the codes in.

you are a good 4 months too late Smile but normally just type them in under "redeem a code" in the app store
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
LOL. Sorry didn't realize it was in January. Somehow I thought it was posted this month..
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Nerdy Wizard
View Profile
New user
Derby
86 Posts

Profile of Nerdy Wizard
Hey there, are these designed for iPhone 5 and up? The only reason I ask is I bought this on my 4S and it won't work. It just keeps closing every time I try to load it up. I've freed up phone memory, reset it, and all the other usual tricks when apps force close but nothing seems to be working.
Any help would be greatly appreciated =)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Trick #11 and #12 with free iOS promo codes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL