The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Birthday Tricks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
What are your favorite birthday tricks to do for the person who's birthday it is? Mine is Diamond Jim Tylers Birthday Card
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
Nobody has a favorite birthday trick when they stroll?
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2963 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Doc Eason's "Happy Birthday Trick" found on Vol.#2 of his bar magic dvd series.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Spellbinder's "Greeting Card Magic" from his Dollar Store Magic Collection - Book One- includes magic with Birthday Cards and a Greeting Card Hippity Hop Rabbit effect that is just right for strolling.

Qua-Fiki's Birthday Bunnies (Wizards' Journal #25) is OK for strolling if your strolling takes you near a table.

Spellbinder's "Elusive Elephants" from The Wizards' Journal #28 shows you how you can take your elephant out for a stroll with pocket sized cards. In fact you can take along the whole circus plus a tent, and make the elephant disappear in a spectator's hands. When the elephant reappears after the applause is over, it can have a personalized birthday greeting for the person who helped you. It's worth checking out.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Singing Happy Birthday while dealing cards and the last card is the selection. It's on one of the Daryl Revelations DVDs, but I've come up with a different control that is more me and normally write Happy Birthday Bob on the card and give it as a souvenier.
leftytheclown
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
255 Posts

Profile of leftytheclown
Mike Close's "The Birthday Book"
Lefty (aka) Sterling Dare
Author: Money Menagerie
Book and DVD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Birthday Tricks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL