The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » 3 Card Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Looking for info on this for a project for school. I have the Scoundrels Notes on the 3 Card Monte, but was wondering if anyone knows of a site that has some more info, preferably with pictures or stories so that I can jazz up the presentation. Any help at all, personal stories or pictures that you know of would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim.
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Last I heard the School for Scoundrels covered pretty much every aspect you needed on the Monte!

Do a Google search. I am sure you will find a few sites with pictures.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Hi
I have got this book for sale called "Find The Ace" selling for £5.00 + P&P. You probally get over your side of the pond.
Mario
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
This is a great trick for school. I used to scam dinner money from my friends with it. hee hee
Tyler
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis
165 Posts

Profile of Tyler
I won a ton of money with the two headed coin. Shame on me. Hehehhe
Tyler
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis
165 Posts

Profile of Tyler
When I was a youngster in school ofcourse! (Refering to previous post)
crdshark86
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
238 Posts

Profile of crdshark86
Check out Lee Asher's Catch 33! Its an excellent routine and its available from Lee's website for 30$.
Ask me about Dan Harlan's Jam Sessions!
crdshark86
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
238 Posts

Profile of crdshark86
http://www.leeasher.com/product_catch33.htm- Go check out the reviews! its greatttt!
Ask me about Dan Harlan's Jam Sessions!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » 3 Card Monte (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL