The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Day the Music Died... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, Destiny wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, Kabbalah wrote:
This was a capital offense...

You hire Roseanne Barr, you get Roseanne Barr. What idiot pulled the trigger on that one? Unforeseeable, or something?

I listened to a one hour interview with her on the radio while I was driving when she ran for the presidency either last election or the one before (it's all starting to blend in my dotage) and I really like her - I disagree with her on a lot of things but at least she thinks for herself and has her own ideas and ideals - doesn't just seize on a party line and grip on to it till the death.

That's all well and good if you'd like her for President, but the standard for singing the national anthem at a baseball game should be higher.

Well it was before American Idol so talent didn't exist in those olden days. Smile
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5006 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, Destiny wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, Kabbalah wrote:
This was a capital offense...

You hire Roseanne Barr, you get Roseanne Barr. What idiot pulled the trigger on that one? Unforeseeable, or something?

I listened to a one hour interview with her on the radio while I was driving when she ran for the presidency either last election or the one before (it's all starting to blend in my dotage) and I really like her - I disagree with her on a lot of things but at least she thinks for herself and has her own ideas and ideals - doesn't just seize on a party line and grip on to it till the death.

That's all well and good if you'd like her for President, but the standard for singing the national anthem at a baseball game should be higher.

LOL!
foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
842 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
Destiny--Is your avatar a recent picture? *I'm* in my dotage and Destiny, you're far from your dotage.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2015, foolsnobody wrote:
Destiny--Is your avatar a recent picture? *I'm* in my dotage and Destiny, you're far from your dotage.

Taken New Years Eve - I'm 55 (but I did find the air very invigorating on a recent trip to Thailand and friends remarked I looked years younger on my return Smile )
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Day the Music Died... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL