The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » AUGURE - An Email Prediction App with multiple reveals. (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
From the creators of iUnlockYourMind we introduce to you:

"AUGURE" - By Salah AAZEDINE & Myke Phillips

AUGURE is an Email prediction Application for IOS devices that allows you to make multiple predictions in one longer prediction.

*You can predict anything from something as simple as a Playing Card to a Lottery Ticket type effect.

*Predict NAMES, PLACES, BIRTHS, SPORTS EVENTS anything you can imagine.

*You can have as many or as little reveals in your predictions as you want.

Here are few examples:

EFFECT:

Dream Prediction:
You take a screenshot of a note from your notes app and email it to your client or a friend. The person confirms they have received this email. You then ask them to name any city in the world, any female superstar, a time, a restaurant and what they want to eat. Immediately after this you explain, that you had a dream and you wrote it down in your notes and that's what you have just sent to them. They are instructed to open the email and take a look. They do, and to their amazement, find a screenshot of a note from your notes app with the dream you had. Everything they answered is in fact exactly the same as your dream.

You type the following answers into the App:

PARIS

J-LO

ITALIAN

7:30

LASAGNA

And the prediction reads like this:
I had a dream last night that I was in Paris for the weekend and I met the superstar JENNIFER LOPEZ. I took her out for dinner to an Italianrestaurant around 7:30 and we ordered Lasagna. It was delicious.

*The above is a simple routine idea but you can frame the effect however you like and you can edit your pre-written text any way you desire.

Here is another EFFECT:

iKnow uKnow:
You take a screenshot of a note from your notes app and email it to your client or a friend. The person confirms they have received this email. You ask a participant to open their photos album and to search through their photos until they find someone they care about. You then look at this Photo and point out various characteristics about this person. Their hair colour, their eyes etc... and what they are waring. You then tell them to open the Email you sent them before seeing the freely chosen photo and you have that person described in that email and the kicker finish, their name as well.

The prediction reads:
Please don’t ask me how I know this but I predict that you may know who this person is. Please go to your photo album and look for a MALE with BROWN HAIR and BLUE EYES. He is waring a RED COAT, BLACK JEANS and WHITE TRAINERS. In the photo, he is OUTSIDE but Im not sure what is happening. If you have selected the correct photo then this person is someone close to you and their name is TOM.

You type the following answers into the App:

MAN

BROWN

BLUE

RED

WHITE

OUTSIDE

TOM

*You only need to enter the answers and AUGURE will slot them all into a longer prediction for you, in the correct order.

*100% fully customisable predictions.

*The App is all disguised to look exactly like your real iPhone Notes App.

*You can completely customise your predictions and the best part is, should you want to, you can perform the effect right in front of your spectators.

*Participant can even do everything for you, so its completely hands off should you want it to be.

*You can show a screenshot of the prediction in your camera roll should you want/need to.

*There is also a confederate mode too. The best part is, they don't need to install another app to be your confederate.

*You get your own personalised confederate URL.

*Shortcuts are possible for predictions. Type "J-Lo" and it reveals "Jennifer Lopez" in the prediction Email or

*You can use emoji's to make your predictions look colourful and interesting.

*Type in lower case and have the predictions appear in Capitals and visa versa.

*Comes complete with fully Written and Photo instructions.

*In App purchase will soon be available to allow you to connect to a bluetooth pocket printer to allow the prediction appear on a printed piece of paper or maybe you would like to perform a "Printed Lottery Ticket" effect?

We are working extremely hard to get this into your hands as fast as we can. Target date for release is 20th February 2015.

Price: TBC
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
I can`t wait!!!!
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Android too please
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Android version is on progress Smile
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Finally a release with Android version. Now you guys should go back and port your other amazing apps to Android as well Smile

Good job guys, this sounds like a solid release Smile
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I will keep my eyes open for this. I really like the description.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I may be using this more than iunlockyourmind. Any teaser performances or screenshots yet?

I am reminded of Copperfield's chalk board prediction after reading this description.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
OMG I'm excited!! It sounds awesome! AND you finally support Android! great move Smile You have a new customer as soon as it is out! Smile
Now you really need your other apps for android too Smile
can you tell us how long it is until android is ready? Smile
all the best nico
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I'm snowed in. I want this app to play with today!! Can't wait till the 20th or whenever it passes the app store hurdles.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 5, 2015, Chris Meece wrote:
I may be using this more than iunlockyourmind. Any teaser performances or screenshots yet?

I am reminded of Copperfield's chalk board prediction after reading this description.

The predictions in the above descriptions are just an example of what you can do with the app. The prediction can be 100% customizable, you can make it a simple as "you have 45$ , 40 cent in your pocket" or something more elaborated like cooperfield's chalk board kind of effects.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Here is a short review by Emran Riaz :

Emran Riaz :

So gentleman, I was lucky to receive an advanced version Augure! Most likely because of my good looks.
I have only had it for a few hours but I must say this S##T is F##kING Genius!!!!!!!! I have not put down my phone yet!!

The possibilities with this App is endless! Actually there is a danger of making your prediction revelation too strong ( is that even possible?)

When I use the word APP I must say that this doesn't look like a magic app, feel like a magic app or will the spectator suspect an app is in play.
The added shortcut feature where the spectator types in Male then in the prediction changes it to Guy, Bloke, Dude, Gentleman or whatever gives so much separation from the ``dirty work`` its crazy!

Imagine they type down a hair color of a person they are thinking about for example..``Blonde``. When they open the email that they received 10 minutes before it will say the person they are thinking about has ``light brown, almost blondish hair``.

``Blonde`` will reflect in the prediction as ``light brown, almost blondish``

Again the app has so many possibilities!

I have a few outings to go to this weekend where I will be destroying peoples minds with Augure, so I will keep you updated on the reactions which I am sure are going to be great!
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Grrr .. saw the email about movement on this thread and I was hoping it was an announcement that the app was out. I hope the 20th (tomorrow) works out, but I know how slow Apple can be at approving apps.

Still curious about the price.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Same thing here, whenever I get an email I pray that it's from apple lool, a friend has submitted an app a few weeks ago and it was reviewed and approved in 24 minutes.
magiclarsen
View Profile
New user
Orlando
29 Posts

Profile of magiclarsen
So today is the day huh? At least that is the rumor I hear lol!
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Maybe tomorrow is the day. Are we going to be kept in the dark about the price until the moment Apple approves the app?
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Any news for Android version please
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This is what David Copperfield does twice a night in his Las Vegas show. I've seen the show four times and this is a complete rip off of Copperfield's effect!!!!!
Anyone who has seen Copperfield's show can see it's exactly the same effect.
How can you take the intellectual property of someone else and then sell it to others?????
It's piracy!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Since this has now been proven to be an act of theft, I think you need to refund EVERYONE their money!!!!!!

You have shown no proof that David Copperfield OKed this in any way!

Time to admit your guilt and refund everyone's money!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Umm .. Augure has been announced for four months and all of a sudden you get your panties in a bunch? You have went ballistic hijacking threads with your ranting. Had they actually stolen from David Copperfield do you honestly think he would stand by for it. Last I heard David was making a pretty good living and probably could afford a very good lawyer. For someone with 15,000 + posts on here I am surprised to see you posting like this. Are you off of some type of medication or something?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Hi Chris ... I wonder about your ethics and value system. But I won't judge you just yet. Not my place. HOWEVER... Would you teach your students that lying and stealing is OK?

One simple question... Do you think that David Copperfield signed off on two guys in other countries selling a copy of an App that he uses in his Las Vegas show every night?

These fellows say that he did ... Logic would say NO WAY!!!! ( And so does David)

They have failed to prove their lie. They have failed to show any evidence that David Copperfield gave his approval of their pirated App.

They have stolen David Copperfield's Intellectual property and are selling it off to guys just like you. Is buying it a good example for your students?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » AUGURE - An Email Prediction App with multiple reveals. (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL