The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo The Alchemist Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

the magic guy
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of the magic guy
So, Today I received the new 2015 alchemist trick from magic warehouse, and I wanted to do a review on it. Out of ten, I would give this trick a 9, and only because of part of the routine. The gimmicks used in this trick are really cool, and really hard to figure out, giving that an a+. The only prop I don't like is the one used by the coin, because it can be quite risky towards the end of the trick. The effect is super visual, and is really cool looking to the observer. I like that the trick is really easy to do, and could have some other ways to use it, such as disappearing an object, or something. I'm currently working on finding a way to easily 'unsquash' the coin as a part of the trick. Please share any opinions you have on the trick, or pm me with additional handling, etc. Thanks! BTW I have made a lego version of Tenyo's 'zone infinity/infinity zone' if anyone's interested in seeing it, or learning to make it. THANKS again.
the magic guy
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of the magic guy
So, I have now mastered the trick and have shown it to several people, who are really shocked when they find out that I didn't just drop the ball into my hand. I have also developed a method for popping the ball out (if you have the trick you know what I mean) but you need to adhere the gimmicked pad to the disk for it to work, or else the polyurethane will just come out and embarrass you. This is useful for showing both pads to be regular.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo The Alchemist Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL