The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Geomtrick instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

the magic guy
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of the magic guy
Hello there, I recently purchased a geometric, at a yard sale near the Hamptons for an unbelievably low price of 10.00 . However, the package was unpacked, and the gimmicks sold in a little cardboard box without the instructions! I also suspect that it's slightly broken for the price I got it for. If anyone would be kind enough to pm me the instructions, or to send them to my email which I will attach to a pm if you message me, I would be very thankful. In the case that it's not repairable or is just plain broken, I will attempt to build a replica out of legos to test my building skills. Thanks! (Sorry, but I am never going to sell this trick or trade it in case your wondering, because I really like the effects and tend to actually use my tricks a lot instead of just collecting them)
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3478 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
You should have the "holder", plus a grey insert that goes into the holder with two loose green pieces that fit into the grey insert (square and circle frames) as well as a solid circle and square piece.
the magic guy
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of the magic guy
Yeah, I have that, but the holder has a crack near the part with the hole in it, and I don't really understand how to set up the trick. I get the general principal, but I want to see if the instructions have any suggestions on handling etc. etc. And English instructions if any pls. Thanks!
the magic guy
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of the magic guy
I just realized I spelled the post's name geometrick as geomtrick by accident!
the magic guy
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of the magic guy
So, anyone have the instructions then? I realize it's a hard trick to find, and I hope I don't sound impatient, I don't want people to think I'm someone like that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Geomtrick instructions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL