The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Stuff I saw on ebay, super low prices for squeeze play (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

the magic guy
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of the magic guy
Hello, I was recently searching through ebay when I found these;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Milton-Bradley-M......8fefc0af

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KRAZY-KEYS-BY-TE......9f6f86bf

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tenyo-Squeeze-Pl......9cfd6b8d

the first is for the twister, and it's only 40, while the other is a krazy keys by Lubor Fiedler at a starting price of 22.82 with two days left, and lastly, a squeeze play for only 31.90 buy it now! I'm not getting any because I need to save up some more money since I just got The Alchemist, which I'm very happy with.
CodyCoyote
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of CodyCoyote
How about English instructions for money shock? Looks like I can figure it out, I just want to be sure to not ruin gaff.
guyjr
View Profile
Loyal user
Don't mind me and my
225 Posts

Profile of guyjr
I think Squeeze Play requires a little bit of "maintenance" right? How easy is that to do?
the magic guy
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of the magic guy
I know for a fact that squeeze play does require some sleight of hand, but I don't really know since I don't own it.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2450 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Squeeze Play is simple as pie. Yes, you have to practice. That's true of almost any trick so you don't muck it up (even Zig Zag Cig).
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1559 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Squeeze Play does not require maintenance but does require practice.

Within the realm of Tenyo effects it it towards the more difficult side... that is to say that it is still simple but is not mechanical or totally automatic as are some others. Within the realm of magic in general it it straightforward and easy.
MasterOfUnnormal
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of MasterOfUnnormal
Just let Impossible Pen and Bird Watcher slip through my grasp in fifteen minutes on eBay. Not a good evening's purchasing, although to be fair both had incomplete packaging.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2450 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
The English packaging for Impossible Pen and Bird Watcher are both inconsequential pieces of clear plastic.
MasterOfUnnormal
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of MasterOfUnnormal
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2015, Richard Kaufman wrote:
The English packaging for Impossible Pen and Bird Watcher are both inconsequential pieces of clear plastic.

Ah this Bird Watcher had a crumpled mustard coloured box and a black plastic inner tray, so not sure what variant it was in that case? Still, they are gone now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Stuff I saw on ebay, super low prices for squeeze play (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL