We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » School of Busking 2015 Cardiff (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
727 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Really looking forward to this......

Anyone from here going to the School of Busking this year?

Special Guest Doc Eason - what an amazing surprise!

http://www.schoolofbusking.com/school-of-busking-2015.html

See you there!
James_Kelsey
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of James_Kelsey
I did the Focus on Street Magic class with Mario here in Vegas and it was fantastic. You are in for a real treat!
mike bonfield
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of mike bonfield
Doc Eason Great Bar Performer ...But his he a Street Magician Busker ???? i.e Like the Great Tom Frank Gazzo Ect
Lady Vee
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Lady Vee
Hey Trixta - looking forward to meeting you at the School in May!

I've being managing The School of Busking since 2007 and the course work is always covered during the day. As usual the teaching, workshops, and street work will be led and covered by Mario Morris.

At no extra cost to students, the School of Busking have always given optional bonus evenings for students to look outside of busking on related subjects and we use one evening for extra subjects and occasionally have a VIP guest spot. In the past we have covered pitch man stand, grind show, public speaking, balloon busking, festivals, events and bar work! Subjects that any busker can enhance their prospects by.

On the other evening we may go for a meal or may have a show night this year is no different other than we have Doc Eason - a fantastic show man! This is a unique bonus to an already almost sold out incredibly packed weekend. You can find out more here - http://www.schoolofbusking.com/school-of-busking-2015.html

See in Vegas later this year James Smile
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Lady Vee is quite right, I am running the focus on street performing in the UK as I do each year.
I am very pleased that we have Doc Eason as a bonus in the Evening's.
It was just two years ago I was training his son in Las Vegas in Street performing.

When I first sore Doc Eason perform his blend of Magic over eight years ago I instantly new how I would benefit and grow from his input as a street performer.
Any seasoned street performer or performer for that matter who does not look outside of his field for inspiration will be leaving them selfs short changed.
It works both ways - we have students who are not wanting to be street performers yet want to grow in their field of performing enrol in the School of Busking. (This is very wise move)

We have stage performers, comedy magicians, children entertainers even school teachers platform speakers as well as street performers
If you want to grow well you must look out side of your own field of work as well.

Remember Cellini was a Student of Slydini who latter went on to be known as
"The King of the Streets."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » School of Busking 2015 Cardiff (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL