The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » The Saint-Exupéry Rose (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Is the size 13 x 13 (2 ply)? and when you mention dollar store, do you get yours at a certain chain? I have Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar all in my area and a couple party center type stores that also sell 13 x 13 2 ply. Any suggestions? The vid nly gives a brief shot of yours and it looks to be about 20 in a pack of 13 x 13 if I saw it right.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
vmendoza
View Profile
Elite user
Farmingdale. New Jersey
430 Posts

Profile of vmendoza
Yes, the lot I'm currently using are 13x13 2-ply luncheon size.

I've used cocktail napkins, they make slightly smaller roses. the technique is the same. I look for the cheapest ones I can get, not to save money, but because I find the plys separate the easiest on the inexpensive napkin.

I don't know the store name, I never really looked, I just know it as "a" dollar store.
MediocreMagician
View Profile
New user
Australia
35 Posts

Profile of MediocreMagician
Very nicely done. I bought this last night and am very happy. Once you get the hang of it it doesn't take all that much longer than the classic rose but the end result is definitely worth the extra effort. Thanks for sharing!
Bodgit
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Bodgit
Beautiful.

Making a single rose and giving it to a stranger is worth more than the download cost.

Thank you.
vmendoza
View Profile
Elite user
Farmingdale. New Jersey
430 Posts

Profile of vmendoza
Glad you are enjoying it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » The Saint-Exupéry Rose (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL