The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A Pension Before Age 40: Are Military Benefits Too Rich? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18 [Next]
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
750 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
For a grand to charity, I'd be looking quite hard.
Any luck?
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
spin all you like you are full of it. Too bad that people don't fit into your little boxes huh?

glad you go after everyone. I thought it was just me for a while.

keep up the fight...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20485 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
It is right on this page no looking needed. He just chooses to say he is talking about a definition. Spin and parse words. Never intended to give a grand to anyone. But sure likes to talk about income inequality. Why not just fissure that grand no matter what? Seems like you have a lot extra. Why do you need to lose a bet to donate?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20485 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Just keep denying. Whatever works.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Magnus says: But what do I know?

Answer: Whatever you goggle then recite. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2015, acesover wrote:

First of all, I don't "goggle". Second, you have no clue what I have studied or haven't.

Can you refute anything I wrote? Or are you happy to shout nonsense from the peanut gallery?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2015, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:

First of all, I don't "goggle". Second, you have no clue what I have studied or haven't.

Can you refute anything I wrote? Or are you happy to shout nonsense from the peanut gallery?

Shouting works for me. Smile Now you know and so does everyone else here that the statement you just posted is a lie. Here is that statement: First of all, I don't "goggle". Liar, liar pants on fire. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5006 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2015, landmark wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2015, landmark wrote:
Are you trying to make the case that conservatives didn't want to keep the private insurance companies? This should be interesting.

I am asking you to name who you think is a conservative in power. You couldn't so you deflect.

Interesting how you blame "conservatives" yet you can not manage to name even ONE in power! But that does not matter. You have an ideology and you stick to it no matter what. You are blinkered. You don't care if your side wins by telling lies and doing EXACTLY the things you deride the other side for. What would you say of the other side if they exhibited this behavior? I am pretty sure we all know.

Since this is the about the fifth time you've stated "You don't care if your side wins by telling lies," it really is about time you put up or shut up.
1) What do you think my side is?
2)"That I don't care if my side wins by telling lies" is a lie. So stop lying.

Are you upset by the daily lies about the ACA or not? What should be done?

? I've answered that many times in this thread, and many times in other threads. This is getting severely tedious Danny. If you want to have a conversation, saying that I'm okay with lying by any politician is not okay. It's a lie. So stop lying.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
As a modern political tradition, conservatism traces to Edmund Burke's opposition to the French Revolution (1790), but the word conservative is not found in his writing. It was coined by his French disciples, (e.g. Chateaubriand, who titled his journal defending clerical and political restoration "Le Conservateur").

See dic

I am not sure what John wrote to refute.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 15, 2015, tommy wrote:
As a modern political tradition, conservatism traces to Edmund Burke's opposition to the French Revolution (1790), but the word conservative is not found in his writing. It was coined by his French disciples, (e.g. Chateaubriand, who titled his journal defending clerical and political restoration "Le Conservateur").

See dic

I am not sure what John wrote to refute.

Nothing that contradicts this.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Shouting works for me. Smile Now you know and so does everyone else here that the statement you just posted is a lie. Here is that statement: First of all, I don't "goggle". Liar, liar pants on fire. Smile

eh?

Of course I Google. But I also read a lot. And I'm fairly well educated. But I don't "goggle".
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

eh?

Of course I Google. But I also read a lot. And I'm fairly well educated. But I don't "goggle".

GOT ME STONE COLD. NICE ONE. Acesover opens mouth and inserts foot.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20485 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yes when it is down to simple spelling mistakes you know the argument is well lost.

He GOTCHA aces. That is the name of the game after all isn't it?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Danny, Danny, Danny. Both Aces and I enjoyed the joke. Do lighten up a bit, eh?

And maybe read a bit. Yeah. Read a bit.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
Yes when it is down to simple spelling mistakes you know the argument is well lost.

He GOTCHA aces. That is the name of the game after all isn't it?

Just thought I would give him a break. Smile

Reminds me of the Monica, Clinton deal. I never had sexual relations (google vs goggle) depends on your definition of having sex. Smile We all knew what I meant. But he spoke the truth when referring to google and goggle.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20485 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
Danny, Danny, Danny. Both Aces and I enjoyed the joke. Do lighten up a bit, eh?

And maybe read a bit. Yeah. Read a bit.

You are the one telling me what it means to be conservative and I need to lighten up. I post from two different sources and you tell me I have to read because you don't approve. In other words you are telling me what I believe. But yea I need to lighten up.

I am tired of you framing things in the most unflattering terms for those you disagree with. It is a tired tactic snd you do it a lot. But yea I need to lighten up you're right.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
I post from two different sources and you tell me I have to read because you don't approve.

The first source, the "Edmund Burke Institute for American Renewal" didn't say anything about your claim that property rights were essential to conservative ideology. I expanded on Burke's writing and legacy. Apparently you found those facts uncongenial.

The second source, "Take over the GOP" site does try to define "What Conservatives Believe" but it's focus is entirely on American Republicanism--conservatism is not a uniquely American phenomenon. And it's not at all clear who, if anyone, this site speaks for.

I have no quarrel with your political beliefs, Danny. I do have a quarrel with your claim that your local, parochial, idiosyncratic political beliefs apply to everyone who calls themselves "conservative".
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
Are you or are you not prepared to fight and die to defend the possessions of others?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20485 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Why would I claim to speak for anyone who was not me much less anyone who was not American?

See unlike you I don't make claims to know what others in other countries think or believe they can be put into little convenient boxes in order to dismiss them And parse words and Google till I find a single point of disagreement and cling to ir desperately.

And I believe the first source was one which up until now you held in high regard. Wiki. But don't let a fact get in the way. Those just complicated things and make you do stupid mental gymnastics.

But it does not matter. You are the all knowing and can have whatever fact you want. Everything else is just noise. You are the only one educated here obviously.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Danny. Let's just call it a truce. I'm trying to understand some ideas and you're trying to win a spitting contest. There is no way forward.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A Pension Before Age 40: Are Military Benefits Too Rich? (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL