The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bruce Jenner facing 6 years. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6688 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Prayers go out to the victim's family.
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
If he goes to prison, the tax payer will be robbed for his surgery Smile
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5006 Posts

Profile of landmark
Anybody care to do a quick last 30 years Bruce synopsis?
I read the National Enquirer headlines that have gotten increasingly bizarre over the years, but I haven't really been following.
He used to be a hero for many.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
I have never heard of him.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3622 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
So, he was at fault?
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, Mr. Mystoffelees wrote:
So, he was at fault?

Allegedly.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2487 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
In the early 80's he came out as an early spokesperson for Dyslexia. I loved that an Olympic Decathalete could be that open about a problem he and I share. I also loved that he talked about how not to let it stop you. This was advice I took to the heart and took well.

I don't know what happened, I wasn't there. I just know it doesn't feel good to lose a hero.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
Is he a wrestler?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, tommy wrote:
Is he a wrestler?

Cut and paste job follows:

Jenner won the 1976 Olympic decathlon with a world record score for the 10-discipline event. He quickly capitalized on his success with Wheaties commercials, appearances and other ventures.

He became an actor, appearing in the drama "CHiPs" in 1981 and occasionally playing himself on shows such as "Silver Spoons."

More recently, he has gained fame as a star on the reality TV show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," which airs on the E! entertainment network. [He is a stepfather to the Kardashian kids.]
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
Oh it is a wonder he is not the president.

Tommy
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, Cliffg37 wrote:
In the early 80's he came out as an early spokesperson for Dyslexia. I loved that an Olympic Decathalete could be that open about a problem he and I share. I also loved that he talked about how not to let it stop you. This was advice I took to the heart and took well.

I don't know what happened, I wasn't there. I just know it doesn't feel good to lose a hero.

I don't know if it's a "lose a hero" kind of thing. The car in front of him read-ended someone, and he in turn rear-ended the car in front of him. Yeah, that makes it his fault (you're supposed to be far enough behind the car in front of you that you don't hit it if that happens), but that sort of thing happens every day. He wasn't intoxicated. Unfortunately, he pushed the car he hit into the path of a Hummer coming the other way...bit of a worst-case-scenario there.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
You're supposed to but it's easier said than done.

Tommy
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Jenner really was a big deal in 1976, when he was billed as the "world's greatest athlete". More of a media curiosity since then AFAIK.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
The car in front of him read-ended someone, and he in turn rear-ended the car in front of him.

???

"3:45 PM PT Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Bruce volunteered to go to the hospital to have his blood drawn for blood alcohol testing. He was taken in a Sheriff's cruiser. We've also learned the woman who was killed in the white car was coming to a stop at a red light when Bruce hit her. We're told law enforcement has already determined Bruce was not speeding.

And we're told there was a 4th car involved in the accident. The woman in the white car hit a Prius in front of her before moving into oncoming traffic."

Reads like Jenner forced the woman into the car ahead of her before she left the lane. Sounds like Jenner was entirely responsible.

See here...
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, Kabbalah wrote:
Quote:
The car in front of him read-ended someone, and he in turn rear-ended the car in front of him.

???

"3:45 PM PT Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Bruce volunteered to go to the hospital to have his blood drawn for blood alcohol testing. He was taken in a Sheriff's cruiser. We've also learned the woman who was killed in the white car was coming to a stop at a red light when Bruce hit her. We're told law enforcement has already determined Bruce was not speeding.

And we're told there was a 4th car involved in the accident. The woman in the white car hit a Prius in front of her before moving into oncoming traffic."

Reads like Jenner forced the woman into the car ahead of her before she left the lane. Sounds like Jenner was entirely responsible.

See here...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/......3046701/

"Jenner was going north when his black Cadillac Escalade rear-ended a Lexus sedan that had just struck the back of a black Toyota Prius, Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Philip Brooks said. The Lexus veered into oncoming traffic in a southbound lane and collided head-on with a black Hummer."
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, Mr. Mystoffelees wrote:
So, he was at fault?

Allegedly.

LOL!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
News interview with one Officer stating that his phone records will probably be checked to see if he was on the phone while driving.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Not illegal if he was hands-free. Maybe texting is a possible issue?

TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
What a terrible tragedy. Bruce Jenner was a hero of mine - one of the greatest athletes in the world. Seems he has done nothing of significance since, which is a pity for someone of his talent.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17612 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Is there a video?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bruce Jenner facing 6 years. (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL