The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Stock Trading Arbitrage (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Do you believe in arbitrage? I have developed a stock trading strategy that I am currently testing, and its success rate is 100% so far. I am beginning to believe in arbitrage to make stock market profits.

Regards,
Mike
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1172 Posts

Profile of imgic
So trading stocks based on weather didn't work out for you?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
No, this strategy is about trading biotech stocks. I have developed a formula that allows one to time market entry.

Regards,
Mike
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I'll let S2000 take this one...
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
What is S2000?

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Feb 9, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2015, insight wrote:
What is S2000?

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Feb 9, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:

It's an awesome roadster built by Honda.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
Do you believe in arbitrage? I have developed a stock trading strategy that I am currently testing, and its success rate is 100% so far. I am beginning to believe in arbitrage to make stock market profits.

Regards,
Mike

Yes, I believe in arbitrage; sufficiently so that I wrote an article on it; you might find it useful: http://financialexamhelp123.com/arbitrage/

I draw your attention to the last two sections of the article: Abuse of the Term "Arbitrage" and Arbitrage in Practice.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I love your article. Thank you for providing the link---I found it very useful.

If anybody is interested in my strategy, please feel free to PM me. So far, I have found that it has made profits in both up and down markets, and this has me very excited to share with others.

Just like a mentalism effect, however, I am reluctant on sharing my method with the masses, because I do feel that if I share the strategy openly then market efficiency will increase, and my returns will diminish. But for those select few who are truly interested in trading stocks for income, I'm happy to share.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Feb 9, 2015, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:

Regards,
Mike

Yes, I believe in arbitrage; sufficiently so that I wrote an article on it; you might find it useful: http://financialexamhelp123.com/arbitrage/

I draw your attention to the last two sections of the article: Abuse of the Term "Arbitrage" and Arbitrage in Practice.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
I think Arbitrage went straight to video so I don't think it could really be all that good.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1764183/
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16125 Posts

Profile of tommy
It happens a lot in the betting ring; somebody will take a lower price than what's on offer elsewhere and the bookie who took the bet lays it off at the bigger price and so can't lose.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Thanks for the private messages, everyone. I will PM you my strategy by end of day on Friday. I hope it consistently generates income as much for you as it has done for me.

Regards,
Mike
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Insight, you might enjoy the book "Fortune's Formula". It takes a while before the connection to arbitrage becomes evident, though. But it is an enjoyable read, that touches on many interesting topics.

You might also enjoy these articles:

http://www.wilmott.com/pdfs/080617_thorp.pdf

And a variety of the papers here (see the Publications and the Wilmot Articles pages):

http://edwardothorp.com/
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Wow---I found that quite intriguing. I will order the book. Thanks!

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Feb 11, 2015, balducci wrote:
Insight, you might enjoy the book "Fortune's Formula". It takes a while before the connection to arbitrage becomes evident, though. But it is an enjoyable read, that touches on many interesting topics.

You might also enjoy these articles:

http://www.wilmott.com/pdfs/080617_thorp.pdf

And a variety of the papers here (see the Publications and the Wilmot Articles pages):

http://edwardothorp.com/
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Friends,

For this week, I had a 34% gain in my portfolio. If interested in my strategy, pm me.

Regards,
Mike
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4933 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Well, biotech is a failure.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/23696-th......enentech

Probably because genes don't have as much to do with heredity as was thought. Read Rupert sheldrake to find out more.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16125 Posts

Profile of tommy
Good. It is all dead creepy. We think all this biotech stuff is normal because it is, it is what is, is all there is, that’s how we persuade ourselves it is normal. There is nothing normal about it really, it is really creepy and that is what it is. It is probably normal to you because big brother on the the TV told you it is.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:

I'm not quite sure I understand the arbitrage part of this strategy; I'd appreciate it if you would explain how it's risk-free.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16125 Posts

Profile of tommy
If it ain't risk free it ain't Arbitrage.

Tommy
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2015, tommy wrote:
If it ain't risk free it ain't Arbitrage.

My point precisely.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Stock Trading Arbitrage (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL