The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » R.I.P. Dean Dill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brad Burt
View Profile
Inner circle
2675 Posts

Profile of Brad Burt
Dean Dill, one of the most creative guys in magic passed away the morning of Feb. 7, 2015 from cancer. Dean was one of the nicest most generous people I have ever known. Goodby bro.
Brad Burt
Glenn Aga
View Profile
New user
Laguna Niguel, CA
31 Posts

Profile of Glenn Aga
Keep Dean's family in your prayers; our condolences to his family and friends in our community. He truly has left a positive impact on so many; as a teacher, role model, witness for his faith, and effervescent creator of innovative effects and routines. He will be missed.

https://www.facebook.com/DeansShoppe/timeline
This update was just posted on Dean's Shoppe Facebook page this afternoon: "Okay, so you all know how humble Dean Dill was. He doesn't want a funeral, doesn't want a casket, doesn't want a fuss. He's getting cremated and that'll be that. But. Because of the intensity of our feelings for him and the fact that the Shoppe is such a special place to us, I've arranged one last day at the Shoppe.
So. Next Saturday, February 21st, I'm opening up Dean's Shoppe for one last time. I figure we'll start at around 1 and go until 6. Come and take pictures, eat pizza, and reminisce."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » R.I.P. Dean Dill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL