The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dark Carnie Box sets (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1226 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
The Fortune Teller is the first of three different "Dark Carnie Series" switch boxes now available at
http://www.outlaw-effects.com/store/curi......ies.html

Honored and excited to announce I'll be working with Rick Roth on a series of three switch boxes for Outlaw. And I want to thank all the spookies here who has been so supportive of my work. Also have a few other things in the works, but too soon to give anything away.
Please PM with any questions on the workings of the boxes, which will switch a small envelope, one or more tarot sized cards or other such objects. Or check out the discussions of my boxes in the Crypt, where we can more freely discuss workings.

Thanks again,

Marc
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Congratulations Marc! - You are in very, very, good company and deservedly so - I wish you much and continued success.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Lovely. So glad you have joined the Outlaw Fold. Well done and well deserved.
Mysterious Mike
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
258 Posts

Profile of Mysterious Mike
The boxes look great, nicely detailed. Congrats on joining Outlaw.
The performance is what really makes it all worth while.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
I'm thrilled that Marc is producing this line for me. He's a talented guy, the boxes look great and it's a perfect fit for OE Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Looks great congratulations!
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Everyone here knows that he produces quality items and we have seen many examples of his work on these very pages .
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
The Dark Cabaret
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of The Dark Cabaret
These look really great! Amazing feel to them. I'll join you in the crypt asap. Can you PM the specs please? I'm new to the Café.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2015, The Dark Cabaret wrote:
These look really great! Amazing feel to them. I'll join you in the crypt asap. Can you PM the specs please? I'm new to the Café.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=26
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Very Nice, Marc !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I can't express how thrilled I am to hear this. I am one of the lucky enthusiastic early fans of Marc's work, and unfortunately, horribly addicted. I think I now have 6, 7, maybe 8 of his boxes...and I love them all. And that's the problem. They are all excellently made, and all one-of-a-kind.

Which makes him a perfect partner for Outlaw Effects. His commitment to quality and attention to detail is in line with Rick's direction for OE...and I think his efficiency in production will surprise you.

And his boxes work like a charm. They are old school. And I really like what he does with the traditional method...silent...even the deep boxes have only a small sound to the workings, and only if you know what to listen for. Follow his instructions for how to handle each box and you are golden. But each box has its own character flaws. The gimmick on one box may act differently on another. And there in lies the genius.

Enough said. This endorsement was by me alone. I am not affiliated with OE. Just lovin' that Marc and OE got together to make some great magic.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
You should have been "Outlawed" sooner Marc Smile Congrat's on your boxes being added to Outlaw - love your slates I bought & can't wait to get a few of your boxes Marc ! I love your earlier box creations you've posted & they are all a work of art as I'm sure the pics don't come close to doing them justice !

Bet you never thought your little hobby with your unique slates & boxes for us would take off like a landslide, of course we kinda had a feeling this was going to happen Smile LoL

The Dark Carnie boxes series is past awesome, my DDT's may need companion box....... Smile
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
950 Posts

Profile of Perkins
This is good news for all. Congrats, Marc!
The Séance Party
http://www.theseanceparty.com
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1226 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
Box 2. The Magician. Really happy with the imagery and feel of this one.

Click here to view attached image.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Can't wait to see a "dark ride' or spook house one Smile
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2015, mcharisse wrote:
Box 2. The Magician. Really happy with the imagery and feel of this one.

This is gorgeous! Well done!
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Ahh art... Smile
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dark Carnie Box sets (9 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL