The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Money for ISIS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2015, Ian McColl wrote:

all hold hands in prayer....surely the supreme forces of infinate good are on our side..........

You just can't help yourself. Smile
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2015, Bob1Dog wrote:
Quote:

all hold hands in prayer....surely the supreme forces of infinate good are on our side..........

why cannot it work Bob???
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It "could" work. The real question is. Should it work? The Supreme Force you speak of gave man "free will". Man forms his own destiny. What don't you understand?

I will gladly try and answer a sensible question to the best of my ability. The key here being the words "a sensible question" and not a rant. So ask away. I am sure others here will also help in answering your questions. However before asking and getting an answer please lookup as to why God gave man "free will" because the answer to many of your questions will be "free will" and as such I do not want you saying that we keep answering with "free will." But if that is the answer then it is. Sorry. Sometimes the answers are as simple as the nose on one's face.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Sound like the "out clause " in an insurance policy.

avoids any responsibility and blame.
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, acesover wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It "could" work. The real question is. Should it work? The Supreme Force you speak of gave man "free will". Man forms his own destiny. What don't you understand?

This has nothing to do with god. This is about fiscal, and moral, irresponsibility.

The "Supreme Force" I'm talking about is the US military, which out spends practically every other country on earth combined.

Trillions spent on weapons and intelligence and we can't end terrorism?

The more I learn, the more apparent it becomes to me, that this isn't about winning or ending anything. This is about war for the sake of war, and the poeple who profit from it.

It's all a sick game, and the losers are the very people who should be the only concern tho "leaders" of this country.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, NYCTwister wrote:

This has nothing to do with god. This is about fiscal, and moral, irresponsibility.

The "Supreme Force" I'm talking about is the US military, which out spends practically every other country on earth combined.

Trillions spent on weapons and intelligence and we can't end terrorism?

The more I learn, the more apparent it becomes to me, that this isn't about winning or ending anything. This is about war for the sake of war, and the poeple who profit from it.

It's all a sick game, and the losers are the very people who should be the only concern tho "leaders" of this country.

Well said!

Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
"ISIS announced that it has established a province in Khorasan, a historic name for a region that covers Afghanistan, Pakistan, and parts of the surrounding countries.

“The term ‘Khorasan’ refers to a region that encompasses large areas of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Iran,” reported The Long War Journal in May 2012, before ISIS’s rise to prominence. “Jihadists consider the Khorasan to be the area where they will inflict the first defeat against their enemies in the Muslim version of Armageddon. The final battle is to take place in the Levant – Israel, Syria, and Lebanon.”

“Khorasan is an old name for Afghanistan, and is a word that carried mythical overtones for some Muslims after an ancient prophecy that black flags would once again fly in Khorasan before the end of the world,” reported BBC in January."

http://www.breitbart.com/national-securi......ithdraw/

The term “ISIS” also carries mythical overtones as it is an Egyptian God.

God means an entity with power and power is what it’s all about.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2761 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2015, Daryl -the other brother wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2015, NYCTwister wrote:
My question is, since they aren't a direct threat to the U.S.,

Bin Laden wasn't a direct threat to the U.S. on Sept. 10th.

Quote:
is it really any of our business?
Try asking that to the parents of the American citizens they beheaded.

Bin laden Himself wasn't on the 13th either.

14 years of training wasted and they are still training and now the fronts moved. Could have solved the poor around the world with the money spent instead of caring about self interest (oil) and revenge.

Are you saying that since Laden wasn't a threat on the 13th that a murderer in your city isn't a threat the day after they've killed someone?
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, lunatik wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

14 years of training wasted and they are still training and now the fronts moved. Could have solved the poor around the world with the money spent instead of caring about self interest (oil) and revenge.

Are you saying that since Laden wasn't a threat on the 13th that a murderer in your city isn't a threat the day after they've killed someone?

bin laden didn't fly the planes. The US killed him but his ideology lives on. The threat's still there. nothing has changed, just the players.
JFK was killed because he wanted to stop the war, but the war kept people in jobs. War is money, always has been always will be.
Australia is going to spend 50 billion and subs which won't be built for years, there is no direct threat to us. what a waste of money. It's only being spent to be seen to be protecting and make the scared conservatives here one happy.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2761 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I believe that someone who orchestrated the plan to have those planes flown into the twin towers is just as guilty as those who flew the planes. To take the head of the organization out was important, even though a new one sprouted up over night. Gotta keep popping them as they read their heads I say
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5097 Posts

Profile of RNK
Until our government properly secures our borders there will always be threat.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
What evidence do you have that Bin Laden orchestrated the 9/11 events?

Tommy
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Archer is a good show
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, critter wrote:
Archer is a good show

so is 'Plebs'
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, Ian McColl wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, lunatik wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

bin laden didn't fly the planes. The US killed him but his ideology lives on. The threat's still there. nothing has changed, just the players.
JFK was killed because he wanted to stop the war, but the war kept people in jobs. War is money, always has been always will be.
Australia is going to spend 50 billion and subs which won't be built for years, there is no direct threat to us. what a waste of money. It's only being spent to be seen to be protecting and make the scared conservatives here one happy.

Kind of late to try and build the subs when they are on your shores. Just saying. But I guess you know best. Smile The horse ran away...lock the barn doors.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes I never saw the point of killing Osama bin Laden after he was dead neither.

Tommy
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1222 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, tommy wrote:

What evidence do you have that he didn't?
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2015, w_s_anderson wrote:
Quote:

what do you have that he did ??? ( same old game here isn't it )

you all got revenge, that all that matters.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2015, Ian McColl wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2015, w_s_anderson wrote:
Quote:

what do you have that he did ??? ( same old game here isn't it )

you all got revenge, that all that matters.

Nothing will ever be enough for that atrocity. I am not now, nor will I ever be satisfied to the point that can be said, I got revenge. You talk like a cvhild landmark. There is no revenge for that. Revenge means satisfaction and I and 99.99% of the American people will never be satisfied. This is not a school yard incident and you hit someone back. There were 3,000 American people killed, murdered on American soil and 10 billion dollars in damage done to America . How do you revenge that? How do you satisfy that? YOU DON'T. So no we, or I, did not get our revenge. It is obvious you have no idea what matters.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Money for ISIS (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL