The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Request to the magic fraternity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
295 Posts

Profile of Kingman
Hey,

This is definitely not magic related, but I figure if I can't reach out to the brothers and sisters of the craft, then who can I reach out to. I am not a lurker as anyone can see. There is a contest going on right now on Facebook and the picture with the most votes gets three years access to some free training. I could use all the help I can get. Anyone within Facebook can vote. So I am reaching out to my magical family.

Thanks everyone that can help.
The link to my photo is here
http://bit.ly/1DewJ8z

Kingman
-*-The Card Magic of Kingman-*-

I took the Pledge
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5006 Posts

Profile of landmark
Kingman, can you say a little more about what we are voting for? I looked at the link, and it wasn't that informative.
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
295 Posts

Profile of Kingman
Thanks for the replies, it has ended now anyways. It was just a contest for whoever got the most votes for their picture. The winner got 3 years of IT training library access.

Thanks
Kingman
-*-The Card Magic of Kingman-*-

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Request to the magic fraternity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL