The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Interesting question - family position (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16113 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
RLMASKI87
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of RLMASKI87
I am the oldest of 6.
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
750 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
I agree, Tony. Based on their never posting in any of the other forums on the Café, it seems to me that most of the folks here at NVMS aren't performers at all.

I also agree.
I was reading "the workers" section earlier today, and someone mentioned an ACAAN effect which involved spreading the cards Liberally around the close-up mat, and giving a Conservative estimate as to the whereabouts of the selection.
I obviously couldn't take him seriously, as he never posts in NVMS.
Smile
By the way, youngest of three.
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I agree with you, too, Ray. That might seem contradictory, but I'd say that well over half of Café members have very little performing experience. I just think the percentage may be a bit higher in NVMS given that MANY of the regular posters here never post anything in the magic or mentalism forums.
foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
842 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2746 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
Middle of 3.

Tony and Bob I agree.

Which does beg an interesting question as to how many hete actually perform magic as a sole or at least primary (75% let's say. ) source of income?

Even when I had the children's show going, it was never more than 10% of my income. I would like to rebuild my children's show and possibly use it to augment my retirement which should be in about 10 years, but I don't know.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5006 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2015, Ray Tupper. wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
I agree, Tony. Based on their never posting in any of the other forums on the Café, it seems to me that most of the folks here at NVMS aren't performers at all.

I also agree.
I was reading "the workers" section earlier today, and someone mentioned an ACAAN effect which involved spreading the cards Liberally around the close-up mat, and giving a Conservative estimate as to the whereabouts of the selection.
I obviously couldn't take him seriously, as he never posts in NVMS.
Smile
By the way, youngest of three.

That was radically funny! Smile
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
I also agree with Mastermindreader about most NVMS contributors not being performers.

But back to family position: it might be interesting to know the amount of years between, say, a youngest of 3 and his/her older siblings.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Interesting question - family position (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL