The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Selling my copy of Don's Svengali Pitch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
458 Posts

Profile of TKD27
Hi everyone - I just wanted to let you know that I'm selling my copy of Don's Svengali Pitch DVD, in case anyone is interested in buying it. It served me well for a while, but I haven't pitched any decks in a few years Smile

I looked around but I can't find an original copy for sale anymore... I know Don sold his rights, but it looks like that Lybrary website doesn't have them for sale - am I just missing it?

Anyway - here's my listing (I've also included a link to my Two Card Monte instructions for free in that listing, as I have lost Don's over the years): http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=77
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Here is where you can buy it today http://www.lybrary.com/the-svengali-pitc......441.html and it does come with the manuscript for $35....the most important is the pitch typed out to learn.If you buy this without the manuscript don't call on me for a copy of the manuscrip as I don't have any.

Don
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
My mistake.Its $30 for a hard copy and $25 for a download.Both come with the manuscript.
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
458 Posts

Profile of TKD27
Thanks, Don. I'll adjust my price down to reflect that. I couldn't find it before.

If I recall correctly, mine came with printed instructions for the pitch stand and the monte... I don't remember anything else, but it's been at least ten years, so there may have been more. I personally think the video is thorough enough that you don't need anything else (I never used anything else).

All the best,

Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Selling my copy of Don's Svengali Pitch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL