The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

almagic
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of almagic
Hi Guys,

I am trying to email to Chalet Magic. But the 2 email add that they have has bounce back my email. Anyone knows how to contact them?
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Palm Bay, FL
382 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Hi Almagic,

Chalet Magic manufactures and sells my burnt shoe comedy routine trick, "Whiz Kote". Check it out at: http://www.chaletmagic.com/

Here is the email I have for George Kimery;

magicbuilder@aol.com <magicbuilder@aol.com>

If you do not get a response through the email then try calling him at: (423) 257-2777

Steve Hart
Cape Canaveral, FL USA
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
almagic
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of almagic
I have tried that email few times already. But it kept bouncing back an error. He has another email info@chaletmagic.com was also error.

Anyone knows who to contact them? I really don't feel like calling up as the long distance phone calls are really expensive...
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
Some ISPs have had problems sending email to AOL - something to do with suspected spam, I think.

Try logging on to a web-based email program (e.g. http://www.mailreader.com/ and sending the email via there.
Mark S. Farrar

Email: [email]MarkFarrar@TheMagicCircle.co.uk[/email]
Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL