The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » First time out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Hey everyone,
Wanted to let you know that this evening I will be out on the streets busking for the first time to get some experience. We have a big event downtown on the first friday of each month with lots of people in attendance just walking and browsing up Broad Street. I have checked about permits and asking for tips and got the ok, so I'm excited and will give everyone an update on how it goes.

I plan on using a routine which will include:
Professors Nightmare
Change Bag into comedy tt routine with smaller silks
Two Card Monte/into Red Hot Mamma
Linking Rings
Cup and Balls/Sponge balls

I'll also have a few more tricks to bring in or swap out depending on how it goes. It should be a great learning experience-I know the tricks and routines so now I just gotta do it.

Have a nice day.
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Good luck, let us know how it turned out!
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » First time out (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL