The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Switchcraft by Gregory Wilson (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5484 Posts

Profile of RNK
Looks like this is now being sold on Greg's website. Anybody have any thought/reviews for this?

Thanks,
RNK
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
591 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5484 Posts

Profile of RNK
Anybody?
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2142 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Don't know anything about this aside from what's listed on the product page at the link. But knowing how clever and creative Greg and Karl are (as well as Dave and Anton) I'm sure there are very powerful and workable effects on here. I might have to pick it up and be a guinea pig.
Kevin Reylek
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Too bad this release uses the same title as Eliott Bresler's well known, highly praised, ongoing work:

Switchcraft:
The Billet Work of Elliott J. Bresler

https://sites.google.com/site/ebswitch/home
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1345 Posts

Profile of barts185
I've actually been surprised that there hasn't been more use of Hundy 500 / Extreme Burn 2.0 type gimmicks for switching things for mentalism effects. Or maybe there has and I just haven't been aware of it.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
People who search Google for Switchcraft and discover Elliott Bresler and his work will realise that occasionally magicians do release their work as a valuable gift to the community as opposed to releasing stuff for a quick profit.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2598 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
This is a really good D.V.D. Love the effects on it. Very easy to make the gimmick and perform. Glad I bought this.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2015, Tim Cavendish wrote:
Too bad this release uses the same title as Eliott Bresler's well known, highly praised, ongoing work:

Switchcraft:

https://sites.google.com/site/ebswitch/home

Too bad Elliott J. Bresler used the same title as John Scarne's effect "Switchcraft".
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
We just put this up on the Hocus Pocus website with some awesome special additions...

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, PLUS A BONUS TRICK FOR FREE!!!!

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=29998

Click the link above for offer details.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6952 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2015, Tim Cavendish wrote:
...this release uses the same title as Eliott Bresler's well known, highly praised, ongoing work:

Switchcraft:

I thought the same thing. That is some epic work there! Billet switching, bill (note) switching and card deck switching are all must-learn skills to round out your skill set. This release provides another ingenious gimmick for many applications. Bravo!

Doug
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
This looks pretty good,I will wait for some hobbyist reviews to come through before taking the plunge.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Very nice switch device and excellent methods. And as usual it contents lots of good trick and excellent performance from Gregory Wilson.

However it will be hard, if not impossible; to make the gimmick with plastic money. So the Aussie and Canadian properly will miss out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Switchcraft by Gregory Wilson (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL