The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Dark Force - Coming Soon (iPhone Telekinetic - Telepathic App) (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Thank you for the free update, Jannis. The new addition method is insanely good. Great job!
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2015, daniltan wrote:
I heard about this a few months back from Jannis. Congratulations for completing the app! I only heard about the app is about telepathic power. I just learn the effect here. Amazing effect. I like it!

Gordon - It'll be better if we can reveal the passcode one by one while we taping on the air and creating some tense moment for the last code.

I remember last time I posted this. Now, with DarkForce2.0 it is achievable. You can speak the number one by one from the spec mind BEFORE you tap the keypad with your magic.

And I get this feeling, using the method on ver2.0 is a lot more easier than the last version.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk

The Force Awakens...

Coming Soon... no extra item required...!

Download Dark Force 2.2 here:
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
How do we get to the instructions again?
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2016, DynaMix wrote:
How do we get to the instructions again?

Check your PM Smile In DARK FORCE 3, there will be a major update on the Instructions Menu !
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Just downloaded the update to ver3.0 and I like it. Great update here Jannis. The routine now can involve a borrowed phone! Still working in a way to put the whole thing through to fit with my own routine. All I can say is-- it's original and very deceptive method.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Thanks Daniel! We are very exited about our brand new method that has been added to perform the telekinetic illusion with NO limitations at all Smile

Your ideas and feedback are great too!! Keep in touch, more to come this summer as I promised Smile

Dark Force 3 is AVAILABLE NOW on the App Store (the app review waiting time has been amazingly improved since WWDC 2016)!

Of course,as always, DARK FORCE 3 is F R E E for all our existed customers! Smile
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Dark Force 3.2 update is NOW AVAILABLE on the App Store!

Of course,as always, all the updates are F R E E for all our existed customers! Smile
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Dark Force 3.3 update is NOW AVAILABLE on the App Store!

All iPhone X users can now enjoy the updated mind reading illusion of Dark Force on their phones!

Of course,as always, all the updates are F R E E for all our existed customers and A L L of our Magic Apps are fully optimized to run with the latest iOS (11) and the latest Apple's device (iPhone X) ! Smile
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
D A R K F O R C E 4

The 2nd act of our Magic App Pro Collection is AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE on the App Store!

Download it here : DOWNLOAD DARK FORCE 4

JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Dark Force - Coming Soon (iPhone Telekinetic - Telepathic App) (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL