The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Small baseballs for cups & balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
I was at Home Depot today and came across these. They are about 1 1/8 inches. These balls are sewn up with red thread and they look great for the cups and balls. Home Depot has them for $3.97 each. They are Westinghouse 77293 pull chain with ball.

Here is a picture of one. From another dealer.

http://www.elightbulbs.com/Westinghouse-......ure-Part

Also I found these a Walmart a few weeks ago and thought that these would be great for my cups and balls. They were only $3.97 for FIVE baseballs. They are made out of foam and I do say, they do look good with my cups. They are 2 1/2 inches.
Here is a picture of one. From another dealer.

http://www.officeplayground.com/Baseball......P40.aspx

Emmett
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
887 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
Good find. Thanks.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Hi Bluesman--do you remember where exactly/what aisle in the Home Depot store you found these?

If you purchased this, did you remove the chain attachment to see how the ball looked? Was there a gaping hole on one side?
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2015, Leo H wrote:
Hi Bluesman--do you remember where exactly/what aisle in the Home Depot store you found these?

If you purchased this, did you remove the chain attachment to see how the ball looked? Was there a gaping hole on one side?

They are with the celling fans. Look for an end cap that has fans accessories, like chains, blades and rods.

No I didn't buy any. They only had two, I needed four. I was planning to go to another Home Depot Monday so I can buy four at one time.

As for a gaping hole as you put it. A course there's a hole. But that's a easy fix.

Emmett
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
OMG! Could you ship them to Malaysia for me?! Smile what a find!
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
Hey Zlwin, try ordering them on line. But look around first for the best price.
B. Edwards
View Profile
New user
Ohio
50 Posts

Profile of B. Edwards
Nice catch. Thanks!

If you are in Home Depot and come across them in golf balls that would be even better! Smile

Brian
Doc Svengali
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Doc Svengali
Here are some hard rubber baseballs 1 1/4 inch in diameter:

http://www.orientaltrading.com/sport-bou......p7_D_BwE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Small baseballs for cups & balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL