The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » About Money Shock by Tenyo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mag Ricard
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Mag Ricard
Hi everybody!
I bought this gimmick last week with the version which ioncludes DOLARS and EUROS
I'm novice, and for me is quite difficult to do two things...
- to block the amount of current/real notes and don't let them to leave under the white papers
- to hide the border of the real notes that are on my side

The new model/version of 10€ notes have not a white border, the border is red!!! Do you think it could be a problem to do this gimmick???

Any help/advice?

Thanks!!!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2450 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
You have to practice keeping the secret block neatly squared. Use your finger to hide the edges of the packet when necessary.

New Euro notes have a red border? I would just color the gimmick with red pen has necessary so the edges don't stand out.
Mag Ricard
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Mag Ricard
Thanks Richard (Richard = Ricard in catalan Smile:) Smile

I thought about color the gimmick with red pen, like if I had 5 notes painted by my childs and I'm able to convert those ones to real notes Smile

From your advice, I understand that is important for this trick success that border of white papers will be of the same colour that the real notes colour border, correct???

Thanks!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2450 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Yes, the color of the borders have to match or else there will be edges visible in the folded packet that may call attention to themselves.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » About Money Shock by Tenyo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL