The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Women performers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

signal2noise
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of signal2noise
I have several nieces that I'd like to get into magic and would like to get them some dvds with women performers. Any suggestions? Close-up and/or mentalism preferred.

Thanks
jman466
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of jman466
One of my favorite performers, rather independent of gender - but it works out well in this case, is Suzanne and she does have a double DVD set out: http://www.blackrabbitseries.com/#!004/cg69

She does perform differently than a lot of men whom I see perform, part of that is probably based on being a female performer, part is probably based on just being a very thoughtful performer - but she definitely is a great performer and your nieces could do well studying her work. I don't think it is "beginner level" if that is what you are looking for, but I don't think the material is super advanced either. The thoughts and theories on how to perform are great for anyone in my opinion.

Thanks,
Jason
signal2noise
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of signal2noise
Thanks, this looks good. Probably a bit advanced for them, but that's good and really just want to give them more female role models so they see it can be for them as well.
TheMightyRicardo
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of TheMightyRicardo
Hi Signal2noise.
You could ask Mary Mowder here in the Café. She is a performer who regularly posts in the Welcome to New members Section and is always pleasant and informative.

Richard
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6723 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Mary Mowder is GREAT! So is Randi Rain. Chrystal is a good role model. Galina is an exercise in elegance. These beautiful women all are unique in their looks and performances. All should be studied. Morningstar is another one. All but Galina are right here in the Café! I don't think any have DVD's though, do ya ladies? Smile

Doug
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
I vote for more magic ladies on DVD please.

Come on girls, share your material. Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
William Draven
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
465 Posts

Profile of William Draven
I know that Susanne has her magic castle performances out on DVD somewhere. If I can find a copy I may do a review on it.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
721 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Look on YouTube and check out Suzanne, Becky Blaney, Juliana Chen, Luna Shemada and so many more.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Women performers (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL