The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » "Do me a favor..." Worst line ever. (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
586 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2015, AndreJ wrote:
Wow...this thread really took off...

I think the whole discussion is the thing that makes us all better performers (although I´m a humble newbie among some real masters here). By thinking about something, and analyzing it with the help of others, you always learn something.

My point is that you have to actively think about what lines you use. For some, the line may be right, for others it mat be wrong...and for some, it´s a line that comes out of their mouth without them even realizing it. The devil is in the details, and if you can eliminate a line that you use without thought, I think that´s a good thing.

Speaking of details...I should have put a question mark in the title...

Well said.

I'm not sure a question mark would have affected the discussion (and despite what some would desperately try to have you believe, there has been some very good discussion with some interesting opinions).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » "Do me a favor..." Worst line ever. (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL