The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Fellini Flying Fork by Bill Lee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Here is the ad copy for The Fellini Flying Fork

"You might have seen magicians bend silverware with their mind, or animate silverware with magnets, but you have never seen anything like this!
Imagine you are sitting in a busy restaurant and a magician comes by, picks up a fork, and spins it...IN THE AIR...without any visible attachment. The magician literally throws the fork spinning through the air, but the fork doesn't fall to the ground. It spins and hovers like a helicopter blade, DEFYING GRAVITY, before your very eyes, until it is caught again!"

It's all over in a couple of seconds but they know something amazing just happened.

Useful for restaurant workers, street performers, cabaret or stage performances. Super visual magic that is not too difficult to perform. Good on all angles, surrounded. Can be performed close-up. If you are into bending metal this might make a great finale (or a dazzling opener) to your bending fork routine (switch required). Or do it on an off-beat between card tricks to keep them on the the edge of their seat!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPEyxqTcbC4

Happy to answer any questions,

Bill
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is this a h@@k@p and we're buying a pdf. Or are you supplying the gimmick?
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2015, MagicBrent wrote:
Is this a h@@k@p and we're buying a pdf. Or are you supplying the gimmick?

All materials and gimmick are supplied, including printed instructions.

Thanks for your interest,
Bill
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
How strong is the th#e!d?

Regards,
Mike
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Where is it available/ Cost? Thanks.Glenn
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Until it breaks and then someone loses an eye. Kidding but really I hope that it has a fail safe.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
It's Hummer Card with a fork. Can't see anyone really get fooled by this; a card can spin fast enough to conceal the point of attachment. This can't.
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Thanks for the questions and comments!
As for the safety issue: It is indicated in the instructions that it should ONLY be performed if the spectator is wearing EYEGLASSES. Just joking, it is entirely safe to perform.

Currently it is not available through any dealers but can be found online with a google search for "Fellini Flying Fork". Everything you need is included in the package - specifically 3 things + instructions. One of the materials is not available on the market and had to be made by hand specifically for this trick.

I have no problem with the comparison to the Hummer Card. The Hummer Card is a great trick that is still widely performed because it continues to amaze. I would say that this is more difficult to master than the Hummer Card, but visually the payoff is greater, and to the spectator it is more improbable.

Doctor D: The point of attachment is not an issue. You'll just have to trust me on that until a review comes in.

Here is an image of the product: http://postimg.cc/image/ezjhuube1/
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2015, Doctor D wrote:
It's Hummer Card with a fork. Can't see anyone really get fooled by this; a card can spin fast enough to conceal the point of attachment. This can't.

I feel the same way. Not for me. Just don't look that good. Sorry but maybe for some but naw.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Probably the worst Demo Video ever seen. The spinning fork doesen't convince
any human imo.

Smile
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
774 Posts

Profile of TStone
Isn't this section named "Latest and Greatest"? Puzzled, as this item is neither.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Please don't release this...
I've asked to be banned
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I agree, this fork is such a waste of metal!

Regards,
Mike
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2015, insight wrote:
I agree, this fork is such a waste of metal!

Regards,
Mike

If it's even metal. I know Walmart has the spoons that look exactly like Metal but are a very lightweight plastic. If I had to take a guess, it's probably the same thing.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Thank you for the comments and to everyone who has contacted me about the Fellini Fork! I am happy to announce that it is now available as "instructions only", for those who just want to learn the secret (or if you are into building your own magic)
I am aware from reading the comments that not everyone is going to love this trick. I never claimed to be revolutionizing the world of magic. What I did was borrow an old idea and combine it with some new stuff to create something that I believe has value, looks really cool, and will probably lend itself to many more magical creations. I'm putting the idea out there - and I'm sure many magicians are going to enjoy playing around with it.
If you know the secret, then I encourage you to try it out! I usually perform for children and always get a great reaction. For me that is the true test of a magic trick.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
The claw-like right hand is incredibly off putting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Fellini Flying Fork by Bill Lee (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL