The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Koornwinder Instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MasterOfUnnormal
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of MasterOfUnnormal
Hi, life long Tenyo fan and failed magician here. Bought the Koornwinder from Japan at a huge saving the other month, but sadly it turned out to be Japanese language only dispite the English on the box. Can anyone help please?
MasterOfUnnormal
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

I'm not after a pristine Koornwinder - after all I opened the box, so should I be thinking of sending my Japanese instructions back to Tenyo for an exchange of language? Could anyone reccommend anyone at Tenyo I should contact via email to instigate this please, as my props are sitting here looking sorry for themselves ? Thanks.
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1310 Posts

Profile of edshern
Hi Master,
They did it for me Smile Check out this post.
Ed

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=258
MasterOfUnnormal
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Hi, thanks Ed. Someone kindly came to the rescue today, but well worth me bearing in mind as ordering English Language editions seems a bit of a minefield!
MasterOfUnnormal
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Someone really kindly sent me a PDF last week but my machine couldn't open it as anything other than blank so still looking for these, thanks.
joseruiz
View Profile
New user
Twentynine Palms
4 Posts

Profile of joseruiz
I just purchased the Koornwinder Kar and got instructions but not in English. Can anyone help?
Ximines
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
154 Posts

Profile of Ximines
I also need a copy of English instructions / any help is appreciated!
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1310 Posts

Profile of edshern
If you will PM me your email I send you a copy.
Ed
GreatLorenzo
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of GreatLorenzo
I just purchased the "new" Koornwinder Kar by Tenyo and got Japanese language instructions only. Can anyone help with the English language pdf?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Koornwinder Instructions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL