The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Ring and Pen Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brandon Sheffield
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Brandon Sheffield
I love pen and coin routines, but lately instead of using a coin, I use a ring. Do you guys think it matters if the ring is your own, or it its borrowed?

Brandon
JoshTmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
265 Posts

Profile of JoshTmagic
Can you elaborate on what the routine you use involves?
Brandon Sheffield
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Brandon Sheffield
It's pretty standard I just chain three effects together. Bandwidth by Gregory Wilson, a 3 phase pen and ring routine, and then the ring vanishes and is found in the Nest of Wallets.

But even then, I'm thinking about taking put the pen and ring phase and doing a ring on string instead.
JoshTmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
265 Posts

Profile of JoshTmagic
Hi again!

The routine sounds cool! It may make it more believable and personable to the spectator to borrow their ring.

but...

I have read before Never Borrow A Ring. reason being you don't want to drop it and have the gem fling out on the floor. Or possibly have them think you switched their ring for a cheaper one.

Its really up to you. I think it depends on the venue and who it is your performing for.

hope this helps.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Ring and Pen Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL