The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Norwich England (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stickmondoo
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of stickmondoo
Hi. My name is Richard. I was into magic a a young boy but the interest tailed off. About 9 years ago, when I was 28 the interest came back with avengance. I read extensively and began to teach myself. I love card Magic, but have also routines with Rope, Coins, Linking Rings, Cups and Balls. For me so far, Magic has been a hobby/obsession. However I am a Busker of Songs on the Streets of Norwich and was thinking of taking a little Magic Show to the streets this summer. I think it will all depend on nerves ü Any way. Enough about me. I have read a lot of posts on the Magic Café and always find the knowledgeable advice very helpful, so am happy to become a member. Look forward to Chatting ü
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Welcome Richard ...
your history seems very memorable ...

please enlighten us
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome stickmondoo,

If you can sing in front of people I can't imagine your being nervous in performing Magic.

You've already got nerves of steel.

-Mary Mowder
stickmondoo
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of stickmondoo
Hi Mary. I'm ok with the sing sing. Just go nervous with the talky talky ü Can only give it a go. Thanks for the welcome. I remember using your Solitaire idea when learning the you know what ü
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Welcome to the Café, I used to go to Norwich when I lived in the UK. I had a boat and used to moor at beccles marina , you will find some helpful people here .
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
stickmondoo
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of stickmondoo
Nice one George. Everyone seems very helpful. Beccles is a nice place. Prob not as nice as Mallorca though ü
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from Norwich England (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL