The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Am I Original? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
C Christian
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of C Christian
It sounds like you cater to children shows and that's great, but I think (With a little hard work) you can turn this into a great adult show. If you think about it, most adults know bugs way better then kids now a days.
The only thing I'd worry about is having the proper mix of Magic & Comedy in your case voices, because very few people can do the mix properly (Not saying I am one of them) It is a long road to perfection.
Cheers Chris
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1297 Posts

Profile of GlenD
What I learned from all of this is the meaning of your name... "DaffyDoug"! Now it makes sense!
Thanks and I agree with several others here concerning your talent and in wishing you well and all the best in your performances!

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
[Actually, I've used this in comedy clubs, and the grownups eat it up! A lot of kids today don't know who the older characters are. ( Yogi, Huck, Bullwinkle, and many of those)
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Ollie1235
View Profile
Special user
England
533 Posts

Profile of Ollie1235
If I tryd to do cartoons voices then it would be a game of them guessing which charachter I was pretending to be .
sounds good
CWMoss
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of CWMoss
For adults you could do what if scenarios. What if Foghorn Leghorn had Donald Rumsfeld's job, "Bomb em I say! Bomb em! Kingdom come! that's what I'm talking about!"

What if Porkey Pig was in charge of the Secret Service during a crises and had to make snap decisions. Then stutter etc.

Shoulda sent Elmo Fudd to Iraq to find Sadamm. A rabbit hole woulda been the first place he looked!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Am I Original? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL