We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Sweden (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Freak out
View Profile
New user
Sweden
10 Posts

Profile of Freak out
Hello.
I am a street/close up magician and I have been into magic for about 2 years.
I'm 16 years old and I live in a small town in sweden, I am probably the only magician in this part of sweden so it's nice to finally have found a forum with fellow magicians.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Freak out,

You've come to the right place! The Café is great to meet others like yourself and engage in wonderful conversation with magicians from all over the world. There's a forum on Street magic that you should check out here.

Don't hesistate to post or ask questions of your own as many people have offers of advice or assistance.

Welcome!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Freak,
Welcome to the Club. Ther are many people from Sweden here so there may be someone close to you. I have some students at your age and you can not imagine how suitable is your age to develop your magical skills. I hope you enjoy the Café as much as I do. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Sweden (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL