The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Fake Dove Poo? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1187 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Does anyone know what to use for fake dove poo? Hopefully something that won't stain your tux?

Thanks,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The late Neil foster just used a piece of paper balled up. I looked great in the show room at Abbott's and on stage. It is the gag effect you want to get across the audience.
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
Use a piece of toilet paper, and water it kind of like a large spit ball, it falls with the right weight and "splat" that you would imagine a large drop of dove doo would.

sperris
DANSPERRY.COM
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20522 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Do the trick long enough and you won't have to fake it! (Brand new costumes work best.)

Johnny Thompson is a good one to ask about that. He's done it daily for nearly thirty years.

You can also use a "doctored" squeeker filled with tooth paste. Wet it down some and treat your costume first.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1068 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
What is the effect in question? Are we speaking of the effect where the dove leaves a present and you use some tissues to clean it of only to produce another bird?

dj
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Trix, NO! we are talking about the gag only. Bird dropping on demand for a laugh.
Salazar Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
344 Posts

Profile of Salazar Magic
Johnny Thompson uses yogurt
JJDrew
View Profile
Loyal user
Arizona
221 Posts

Profile of JJDrew
Get a parrot and train it to go on command! You can potty-train them, you know. Smile
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1068 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Weird man! What does the audience see? I am sorry to be so ignorant but this sounds interesting. I have had my doves for 8 monthes now and am interested in a gag like this. After the bird does its thing does it go on the preformer and if so or not what is the gag like after? Sorry guys!

DJ
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2225 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Rich Marotta in the "Dynamic Duo" video places a sort of shaving cream inside a rubber dove head. He palms the head with the cream inside while holding a live dove in the same hand, squirts it out and also beheads the dove. He then places the fake head in his mouth then restores it. I'm not sure if it was shaving cream but it looked like it. The color was white. I think there is a squirt bottle inside the head. Anyway, I also found it funny.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
JJDrew
View Profile
Loyal user
Arizona
221 Posts

Profile of JJDrew
If he put it in his mouth I hoped he used whipped cream. Bleaach! Smile
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2004-02-11 23:37, Salazar Magic wrote:
Johnny Thompson uses yogurt

I always wondered!
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Fake Dove Poo? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL