The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Repro Magic London (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AidanHeritage
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
Ah memories indeed of walking from the tube to Geoff Maltbys amazing emporium in Queenstown Road (did I remember that right)? Now that was a true magic studio if ever there was one. Still have my Rendall Rabbit Table, though it's retired to the loft. And memories of the "monthly" magazine Club 71 - they did have strange months back in the day!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5942 Posts

Profile of george1953
I remember those days well. Never did find out what happened to Geoff, Dawn and her family came to stay with me here in Spain many moons ago. I used to enjoy my pilgrimage to queenstown road on a Saturday. We used to go to Sloane square tube station then get the bus to st. Philips church. Had some great times there, I still have a hanfull of the club 71 mags, did you know them when they were in that tiny place in emu road ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
AidanHeritage
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
No, my memories were Queenstown Road, the the first three Repro magic cruises - good times indded.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5942 Posts

Profile of george1953
When they were in emu rd the place was tiny. It was a corner shop sort of building, a bit triangular in shape and absolutely stacked full wi5h boxes all over the place. I always wondered how they found anything.
What a difference, the new place was 4 floors if I remember, but only the ground floor was open to the public, I used to nip upstairs to have a chat with Fred in his workshop, any good days.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Flavors from the past... » » Repro Magic London (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL