The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Offering the Estate of Magician Dean Dill (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Hocus Pocus has been personally selected by the family of Dean Dill to offer his estate to the magic fraternity.
This is a rare opportunity to own a piece of paraphernalia of Johnny Carson's favorite magician, Dean Dill.

Beginning promptly on Monday, March 30th @ 9:00am PST, Dean's private belongings, props, books, collectibles & magic paraphernalia will go on sale at the link below.
You can go there now to see a few photos and read some information about what will be available.
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop
Then Click on the category on the left side of the screen that says "Dean Dill Estate"

As there are literally thousands of Dean's items being made available for sale, we will be continuously adding items weekly in the ensuing weeks, so be sure to check this category regularly from time-to-time for updates and additions.

Included in Dean's Estate, but not limited to, are the following items:
Magic Apparatus
Magic Props
Dean Dill Personal Memorabilia
Autographed Magician's Photos
Dean's Original & Signature Tricks
Barbershop Equipment
Magic Books
Magic DVDs
Magic Tables
Personal Belongings & Curios
Knick-Knacks & Bric-a-Brac
Magic-Related Collectibles
Other Miscellaneous Rarities

All items purchased from the Dean Dill Estate come with a certificate of authenticity personally signed by Denise Dill.

If you're on our mailing list, you'll receive a reminder the day prior to the sale going live. Otherwise, sign-up now to ensure that you get advance notice of this event.
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Very sad watching the photos of Mr. Dill's barbershop being packed up. His presence and personality are everywhere. Good to know, though, that his family will benefit and his collection sold by an excellent magic shop that respects his legacy.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Thank you for all of the PM's concerning the handling of this estate. Dean was a friend of ours and we have been working very hard to accurately write descriptions and photograph all of these items. We have also been working closely with Dean's wife to be sure that we have all the correct information about each and every item.

There are a lot of items and we will be making them available for sale on the Hocus Pocus website on Monday morning 3/30 at 9am PST here:
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=29221

This is just the first wave of releases. We will continue to list Deans estate until every single item is online.

I have received a lot of PM's asking about specific items and am doing my best to answer them. There are so many items it can be overwhelming to find the exact items you are requesting, but I think all of the specific requests so far have been found and will be listed this Monday. If there is something you are looking for or something that held special meaning to you, please let me know so I can try to let you know when we will be able to get it listed for sale.

I will post again on Sunday evening to give you an idea of how many items we will have been able to list in time for the initial release.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Just a reminder that in a little over 2 hours from now we will be offering the first items of the Dean Dill estate.
Be sure to check it out as most of the items listed there are only 1 of and they will sell quickly.
If you have any questions lets me know.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1203 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Looks like the site isn't able to handle all of the traffic!
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
We are having an overwhelming response. We have more users on than ever before.
We are still trying to make all of the products visible. Bear with us, we will get it all there and working.

Sorry we hadn't anticipated this much traffic. A true testament to Deans legacy.
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1203 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Understandable!

I haven't been able to open a page for the last ten minutes.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Happy to report it is now working. If anyone has any questions please let me know. We are still making more and more visible now.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1203 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
You all are doing a fantastic job, Thank You!
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
Where do we go?
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
This is the link that will take you directly to the category

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/mai......ice=0372
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
Thanks!
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3411 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Just ordered...doin' my part!

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Offering the Estate of Magician Dean Dill (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL