We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Question about Slush Powder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin Reinertz
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Martin Reinertz
So far, I've been using the following slush powder routine:

I put a glass of water and an empty McDonald's-cup on my table. I then take both things in my hands and ask the spectators to inspect the cup (which at this point is fully inspectable because it's completely empty). Then I ask a spectator to just put the cup back on my table - what the audience doesn't know is that this spectator is part of the trick and actually pours the powder into the cup while I go on to having the audience examine and taste the water (to supposedly PROVE that it's real water).

Does anybody have an idea how I could eliminate the need for a "special" spectator?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22504 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Use a hollow wand to put the cup on the end of the wand and spin.
Scott Penrose
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
189 Posts

Profile of Scott Penrose
Or how about a TT and using the technique that David Williamsom uses to load salt into a tea cup for his salt pour routine?

Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Question about Slush Powder (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL