The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Ideas for a special chop cup load (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
I'm looking for a chop cup load with several restrictions. It has to contain a vanished bill. Would prefer a non-food item (no citrus fruits or rolls). Would prefer something soft for quietness. I have a quick load brass box, but it is noisy and would be tough to reset. Looking to do this multiple times per night so would like to find something that can be used repeatedly and is easily reset. Fruit is cumbersome for 15 times a night. Any ideas? Thanks.
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1469 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
A wallet, a ping pong ball, matchbox, a packet of Lifesavers, a chap stick.
"But there isn't a door"
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
A dog type tennis ball that you cut partially open. If you make a "U" shape I bet you could push the bill inside very easily.

These balls come in many sizes so depending on the cup you have you'll have to (I can see it now) take your cup to the patco and try out various toys. (call security)
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13411 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
You could use a johnson mystery box and not load it at all?

You could use your brass quick load with a soft leather chop cup?
It would be quiet and the size could be made to fit the brass box perfectly so you could even "hold it out" with a gentle squeeze?
You can see an idea for this on my website.

You could also use an idea similar to the spongeball trick where the big ball has a hole in it and you turn the ball inside-out and it makes a smaller ball that looks basically normal. In this case, the bill would be "inside" the ball. Instead of turning the ball right-side out to get the bill, you would slice open the ball and remove the bill that way.
I'm not saying to use one of those balls, but you could use the concept.

A hollow rubber ball?
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
How about a mini-wallet?

"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Ideas for a special chop cup load (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL