The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Insight thread (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
deanbarlow
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of deanbarlow
I have a number of ideas which we need to discuss elsewhere..........
ArtIn
View Profile
Special user
Berlin
929 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Dean, did you send your ideas to Hugo already? (by mail)
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2015, deanbarlow wrote:
I have a number of ideas which we need to discuss elsewhere..........

There is a thread in Inner Thoughts where you can post ideas.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82

Preston
KyleSW
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of KyleSW
Only got mine a couple of days ago and my head almost exploded with ideas when I finally got to play with it. Ok, it's not cheap, but if you're a working magician, this should pay for itself in no time. It's actually better than I was expecting.
KyleSW
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of KyleSW
When I got mine I discovered one of the cards to be dead. Freeport Magic sent me a replacement virtually by return of post, but the good thing about this dead card was it allowed me to experiment a little with it, something I'd have been reticent to do with an operational one. Obviously one of the things you can't do with these is give them away as souvenirs to spectators and signing them is a no, no. At least that's what I thought signing them was out. However, I tested the dead card and discovered it happily accepted a white board marker and with a simple wipe the signature was gone from its surface, so they can be used for signed card effects if you use the right pen. The one I found gave best results was the Stabilo whiteboard marker.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Funny how everyone who gets this loves it. Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4394 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2015, KyleSW wrote:
When I got mine I discovered one of the cards to be dead. Freeport Magic sent me a replacement virtually by return of post, but the good thing about this dead card was it allowed me to experiment a little with it, something I'd have been reticent to do with an operational one. Obviously one of the things you can't do with these is give them away as souvenirs to spectators and signing them is a no, no. At least that's what I thought signing them was out. However, I tested the dead card and discovered it happily accepted a white board marker and with a simple wipe the signature was gone from its surface, so they can be used for signed card effects if you use the right pen. The one I found gave best results was the Stabilo whiteboard marker.

Good to know I guess, but why would you want them to sign a card?
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
If single cards malfunction, is there individual replacements?
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Yes, but you have to contact Hugo.
Sreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
114 Posts

Profile of Sreidy
Hugo is a gentlemen and has some amazing ideas. I've been using (and loosing and repurchasing ) his sixth sense for a while now and is just incredible at its potential.

Its challenging to collapse on the normal route of just a 'which hand' in the same way this effect. New avenues of thought have started to keep me occupied.
I've had my eye on the insight for a while. I love the idea of using it with an index system. Brilliant...!
Couldn't that be extended to a Psuedo hypnotic out of this world with the performer nowhere near the deck and is shuffled by the spec? Oh my!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1740 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Maybe I am reading wrong, but an update came out today in the app store, and one of fixes listed was addition of a WatchOS 2.2 watch app? OMG, Can this be true?
dominicmoffat
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of dominicmoffat
Certainly is true. Let me know how it works out for you. Remember we've built against WatchOS 2.2, so make sure your watch is up to date. Enjoy!

Dom
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
It's out. It's on my phone and watch. It is an amazing upgrade!!!! Can't praise these guys enough.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Oh... oh... Looks like I'm going to have to buy an Apple Watch now.

Robert
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2016, Robert M wrote:
Oh... oh... Looks like I'm going to have to buy an Apple Watch now.

Robert

if for no other reason than the new app it's worth it.
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
I purchased Insight from Hugo Shelley. But before I buy an extra Iphone for the App: Will it still Vibrate also when I use the App? Or is the Vibration automaticly off when I use the App?
mlj35
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of mlj35
Any chance of an android app in the future? Would add it to "my cart" immediately if that option were available...
rodc
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of rodc
Need android
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10566 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Just ordered the pro version - based on Justin, Jerry and Jaizon.

The "J's" have it.

With the strength of the USA dollar against the British pound - wow, great pricing now.

Look forward and I will probably get an apple watch too.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
johndamen
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of johndamen
My questions are about range when not using a pre-set performing space (ie walk around/street magic.) How does one get a read on a selected card. How close must I get to the card to get a read. How is that read acheived? These are the questions that are holding me back from purchase.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Insight thread (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL