We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Don Wayne's Floating Ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3490 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Clinton, I'm off to Magic Live,
but next weekend call or email me
and I can give you the soup-to-nuts details on this,
and where I have and have not been able to perform this.
Walt
Federico Soldati
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
132 Posts

Profile of Federico Soldati
I saw that illusion last year. It was performed by a friend of mine and the results were great. People enjoyed it. I hope that helps.
aposjf12
View Profile
New user
New York City
86 Posts

Profile of aposjf12
Luis De Matos has a Floating ball routine designed to be performed by one person. No assistants needed. I don't perform it but bought the DVD because I heard the hook up was clever and may be useful for other floating effects.
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
I have an original Don Wayne Floating Ball on the way. However, it does not come with instructions or thread. Can any help me in getting the original instructions (including the solo version) or let me know where I can find the routine?
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2020, Micheal Leath wrote:
I have an original Don Wayne Floating Ball on the way. However, it does not come with instructions or thread. Can any help me in getting the original instructions (including the solo version) or let me know where I can find the routine?

Jonathan Neal (who is a member here, user name JNeal) is the co-executor (with Christopher Hart) of Don Wayne's estate . He might be able to provide instructions. I remember that he posted last month that he had discovered a dozen 'Don Wayne Floating Balls' while clearing out Don's storage facility and would be making them available for sale.

Quote:
On Jun 10, 2020, JNeal wrote:
On a related note, last year when Don Wayne passed away Christopher Hart and I were designated as co-executors of his Estate.
Having spent the better part of a year organizing his assets for distribution to the beneficiaries of his will.. I have found about a dozen of his ORIGINAL DON WAYNE FLOATING BALLS!

These were packaged by Don himself and I will be selling these on the Café’ in the near future.
These will likely be the very last of the balls to be assembled.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Don Wayne's Floating Ball (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL