The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Martinka Coin Club (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..17~18~19 [Next]
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Just received this:

Magic Desk <magicdesk@martinka.com>

12:33 PM (2 hours ago)

Hi Joe,

Release 6 (Apprize), is complete and shipping this week. Thanks for your patience.

Ted
magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
Well......in an earlier post I had mentioned what it was going to be but I see that post has mysteriously disappeared. Hmmmm.......... Guess "someone" wants to keep it a secret Smile
Don Shock
The Magical World of Don Shock
SydBeckman
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
93 Posts

Profile of SydBeckman
Post again... Please!
Syd
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
Release 6 - Apprize

This release ventures into the realm of mentalism. More content coming soon!
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
You can find information here http://www.martinka.com/martinka-coin-club-R6/
SydBeckman
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
93 Posts

Profile of SydBeckman
Arab - It doesn't say anything other than what RatdeLabo posted. I received my confirmation weeks ago but it means very little. I'm part of the later shipment crowd so there is no telling when I will get it.
Syd
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
So wait and see ;-)
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
I received my USPS Tracking number, delivery Wednesday October 28. I hope it was worth waiting for.
magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
I should be getting mine today. Looking forward to checking it out Smile
Don Shock
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Got release 6 yesterday. Kind of a mentalism type routine. Not sure I'll ever perform it, maybe to family or friends but not really my cup of tea.
Interesting concept though and I give Martinka a lot of credit for putting out some unusual things.
I realize that these club items are pretty cheap, and for the price I would rate the quality as pretty good. Every item I've received has been "good enough" quality wise but nothing I would consider outstanding. Still enjoying the club though. Let's see, I guess we're about halfway through already.
magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
I loved this one. It is very different from what we have received in the past. I have already performed it for several people and gotten a fun reaction each time. In this one you are able to tell where a spectator has put three different coins. Pretty darn cool and excellent quality. I'll definitely use this one Smile
Don Shock
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I'm with Don, I was considering cancelling then received release 6...kind of a free will with coins, but with a method I've not seen before. It's very good, I consider it one of their best releases!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
The variety of effects is definitely one of the best things Martinka coin club has going for it.
Certainly something for everyone.
I'd hate to cancel, the next release could be the coolest thing ever.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Item 6 certainly carries on the theme of creativity seen with the first 5. This is perhaps the most thorough package of all the releases thus far. You get several gaffs that all seem well made. Personally, I doubt I will ever use effect 6 but others clearly like it and may use it. Just seems like overkill to me for such a simple effect. Nevertheless, the main gaff is creative and does work very well. Congrats to Martinka for continuing to churn out fun gaffs.
Shanlip
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
141 Posts

Profile of Shanlip
Anybody had any news on release 7?
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
This has been pretty quiet lately. I'm hoping we hear more soon.
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
They just "took" my money.
magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
Me too. Also got my shipping info. Looking forward to another fun piece to add to the collection!
Don Shock
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
This is my favorite release thus far...which is funny because when I opened it and read the effect description, I immediately thought, "that's the stupidest premise ever." Turns out, it's not stupid at all. It's just way outside the box. It's a one phase quicky but is very visual with a super clean fingertips handling and an unusual ending that I don't see any spectator being able to figure out. As usual, the gaff has a few things going on and mine is incredibly well made. I like it and this is the first release that I will actually perform. Unfortunately, it's not suitable for walk around because of reset.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Martinka Coin Club (23 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..17~18~19 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL