The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Martinka Coin Club (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..16~17~18 [Next]
Bin
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Bin
I'm reeeeally tempted to go for this... but then again I try to shy away from gimmicks on principle to not become reliant on them - but then again this is a good way to dip my toes into that world ... ARG!!
Remember Quacky.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
1938 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2015, Bin wrote:
I'm reeeeally tempted to go for this... but then again I try to shy away from gimmicks on principle to not become reliant on them - but then again this is a good way to dip my toes into that world ... ARG!!

Maybe, maybe not. These seem to be (so far) single-effect gimmicks. That may be suitable for "dipping toes".
On the other hand, a basic, more general gimmick like a C/S or a [ might let you "dip your toes" into a much larger pool with more to explore at both the shallow and deep ends.
Bin
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Bin
Okay. I think I'll buy a square bracket, then. When I'm ready.
Remember Quacky.
fredr500
View Profile
Loyal user
Cary, NC
282 Posts

Profile of fredr500
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2015, Bin wrote:
Okay. I think I'll buy a square bracket, then. When I'm ready.

I was really confused for a minute.
--------------------------------
Check out Funeral Sampler and over 200 reviews http://rosemagic.com
Author of The Sweet Psychic, http://thesweetpsychic.com
ECSS I, II, III IV, and V alumnus
PEA Member, IBM and SAM Life Member
magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
Okay, you guys sold me. I'm sorry I missed the first two, but I should be in on the third. Thanks for all the good information Smile
Don Shock
The Magical World of Don Shock
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2106 Posts

Profile of RCP
Any chance to buy the first two?
magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
I would also be interested in buying the first two. Really wish I would have known about this sooner. They sound great.
Don Shock
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Totally worth the money thus far. Remains to be seen whether the standard can remain high but thus far, I really look forward to a new release every month. I've been performing for 30 years and have never liked coin magic. Not sure why, but it's never been my thing. I do perform a few and have just about every coin Schoolcraft has released. The first two releases from Martinka have been incredibly unique and that's perhaps the part I look forward to the most. In any event, this is just plain fun thus far.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4146 Posts

Profile of videoman
It's like Christmas comes every month now!
MERose
View Profile
New user
Maryland
53 Posts

Profile of MERose
For those guys that missed the first two, Martinka said some of the releases will be sold individually at a later date. Not sure if that will incude the first two but it's worth checking in with Martinka to get the details.

Mike
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I remember that as well. I have to assume these will all be public releases at some point. Can't be any money in it for them if these are just limited Coin Club releases. I'm also assuming the public release price will be substantially higher than the Club price.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Sounds like coin 3 is shipping this week.
fredr500
View Profile
Loyal user
Cary, NC
282 Posts

Profile of fredr500
Any news on 3? The site says it's too late to get it. I usually see a few reviews before mine ships and I haven't seen anything yet so I guess it's still going to be a while. It's got to be tough to maintain a monthly schedule.
--------------------------------
Check out Funeral Sampler and over 200 reviews http://rosemagic.com
Author of The Sweet Psychic, http://thesweetpsychic.com
ECSS I, II, III IV, and V alumnus
PEA Member, IBM and SAM Life Member
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I usually am one of the first to get the new release and I haven't received #3 yet.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Just got my shipping notice so looks like Midas is about a week away
manreb
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of manreb
Well it looks like Martinka coin club has finally struck gold. The new release is impressive.
magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
Ugh. The suspense is killing me. This will be my first coin since signing up and I can't wait to learn something about it!!!!
Don Shock
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Another nice release. A tad more traditional than the first two releases but still very nice. Video doesn't appear to be up yet but written instructions are decent enough. Potential for a nice souvenir as Martinka claims it will be making one of the coins available so you can give away if you want.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Mine is to arrive on the 14th. Can anyone else chime in regarding this third coin club release?
magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
Looks like mine is finally coming tomorrow. Can't wait to check it out. A little surprised the video hasn't appeared on their website yet. Actually, it was only talked about once in a July 1st posting on their site when they mentioned the second batch had been sent (even though there was no post about the first batch sent.) Seemed kind of odd, but I am really looking forward to tomorrow Smile This will be my first one.
Don Shock
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Martinka Coin Club (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..16~17~18 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL