The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Martinka Coin Club (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..16~17~18 [Next]
VMagical
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of VMagical
Hmm I don't see video for release 9? In other news, looks like Nathan Kranzo liked one of the releases and is selling it on his site.
tyler_rabbit
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of tyler_rabbit
My bad. I meant release 8. The dime and penny trick stuck to a key.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2107 Posts

Profile of RCP
I have been generally pleased with these but I am confused. Their web page shows release 11 coming soon and I just received notice they are shipping release 8 to me.

Has anyone gotten 9 or 10?
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
2107 Posts

Profile of RCP
It seems a PayPal issue is involved in the delay. Also they are making some of the early releases again if you were late to the party.
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
Still don't have release 8....
tyler_rabbit
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of tyler_rabbit
Same here and emails go unanswered.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
2107 Posts

Profile of RCP
8 came tonight. 9 on the way. Seems they are 2-3 months behind the monthly billed with releases. Now that we are past the holidays lets hope they get caught up and back on track.
Shanlip
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
141 Posts

Profile of Shanlip
I am still awaiting release 8, that was for January I think.
MERose
View Profile
New user
Maryland
53 Posts

Profile of MERose
I've emailed them about typically being about a month behind the billing date. But the coins do arrive approximately a month apart so I'm fine with it. Although some of the releases have been better than others, you really can't beat the price of $28 a month in my opinion.
MERose
View Profile
New user
Maryland
53 Posts

Profile of MERose
Oh. and I did get Release 8 this month, so I'm all caught up I believe.
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
And still no release 8!!!!!! Very disappointed...
MERose
View Profile
New user
Maryland
53 Posts

Profile of MERose
RatdeLabo, it looks like you are located in France, is that correct? If so, I'm sure it is the overseas mail that is delaying your package. I have shipped many things overseas from the USA and sometimes it arrives quickly and sometimes it takes several weeks. We poor consumers are really at the mercy of the postal services!

Mike
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
MERose, I do not believe that the problem is there. I did not receive even yet the notification of sending on behalf of Martinka as usually!
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Is there a list of all of the releases and their effects?
I can't seem to find much on the Martinka website other than the fact that the 12th one is in "26 days", but people here seem to have have only gotten up until 8/9...
RatdeLabo
View Profile
New user
France
89 Posts

Profile of RatdeLabo
No release 8, no release 9, no release 10 but...paypal ok!!!!
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
Now that a few more have been released since the last time this was asked, is anyone actually using any of the club effects?
They're fun to collect and receive in the mail each month (or 2)?

They're all very interesting and hats off to Ted Bogusta, but to be honest none of them have really floated my boat yet.
Originallly I planned to keep them forever but now I find myself contemplating selling them, but I'm not quite ready to do that yet.
I'm still going to stay in the club though in case a real gem comes out. Although I suspect they would have put their best ideas out first. But I'll wait it out until at least the end of the first year. Who knows how long they'll continue anyway.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Not using any in my working set. All are fun to play with but the ones I like best don't reset easily. So they are not good for walk around.
tyler_rabbit
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of tyler_rabbit
Received shipping notice for Release 8.
manreb
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of manreb
Okay, I am a patient person but I think the time has come to inform this group that I believe there is an issue with Martinka coin club. I received my release in mid January, I was okay with the fact that Martina taking payment two weeks prior to mailing my release and sending me an email to that effect. On January 30 my PayPal account was charged, no email no. release. I sent an email asking what was going on. No reply. I have sent multiple emails with the same result. Today my PayPal was hit again. I called and left a message.

Have any of you been charged for merchandise that you have not received? Please let me know. I believe that we need to inform Martina as a group that this behavior is unacceptable.
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
I've always felt at $28.00 including shipping it was hard to imagine it could produce enough profit to last long.

I totally agree, delivering products late I can live with but charging and not delivering is unacceptable and usually one of the first signs that the ship is taking on water and sinking fast.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Martinka Coin Club (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..16~17~18 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL