The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Another Cop Shot! (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, Ian McColl wrote:
I see it as odd that it's always the person at the top to blame. Isn't it everyones responsiblity to get along. I see racism is part of the landscape, but it's it time to move on and upwards.

Did you really post that? You see it as odd...
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, tommy wrote:
Slim has more evidence for Houdini's ghost than you have for your racism motive.

You got to stop hitting the bottle Tommy. It clouds your mind. Makes you think evil thoughts.

and then you will turn into acesover himself. hatrer of anything that does agree with his squeaky clean white views.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I am tea total, which makes think good thoughts, like the Boston Tea Party as opposed to the Boston strangler, who was white allegedly.

Boston’s police commissioner has said, he doesn't know why Angelo West opened fire. So maybe you should give him a ring and tell him your dream.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Three times.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
I am tea total, which makes think good thoughts

that's why I am a tea totaller too, always good thoughts.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Tommy said:

I am tea total, which makes think good thoughts, like the Boston Tea Party as opposed to the Boston strangler, who was white allegedly.

Is that even a sentence? Just asking. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I am gambler and the effect of simultaneous drinking and gambling has negative consequences as well you know. Anyway I can’t drink cos it doesn't agree with me constitution. As for this race card play of yours I am not buying it. Smile

Tommy
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
Tommy said:

Is that even a sentence? Just asking. Smile

It is!! not overly well written but it does have several words in it and I can make out it's meaning, so as a form of communication, it works very well.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I think this black guy’s action was an act of pure desperation. Fellows who have been to prison, they can promise themselves they are never going back. That movie Heat shows you the thinking.

Tommy
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
I think this black guy’s action was an act of pure desperation. Fellows who have been to prison, they can promise themselves they are never going back. That movie Heat shows you the thinking.

they are a bit wiser after picking up the soap the first time.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
Who do you know was ever in a better position to help ease racial tension than Obama? The answer is no one. We all know that. But he chose a different path. Why? I honest to God don't know. He could have gone down in history as one of the greats instead of just the first president to break the racial barrier.

Aces, what do you think the President should have done differently that would have helped racial tensions?
If you were an adviser to whom he would listen, what would you have whispered in his ear?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Voluntary servitude.

Tommy
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
187 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Quote:
He could have gone down in history as one of the greats instead of just the first president to break the racial barrier.

Interesting. So policy aside, merely easing racial tensions would have qualified him as one of the greats? If he had the exact same record of accomplishments in office, but with the addition of also easing racial tensions, you would then consider him great?

Quote:
Make no mistake. History will not be kind to his term in office. I said history, not what is written about him today and tomorrow in the news about him. It is what historians will say, not today's media.

How do you know this?

Quote:
Obama is isolating Israel for some reason and cuddling Iran...makes no sense.

Are you not following this thread? Did you not see all the Obama quotes I posted? Did you not see Bob's link to the statements by former Israeli Minister of Defense? Are you not of aware of the "Iron Dome" defense system that Obama authorized and funded for Israel? Aren't we still giving over $3 billion in foreign aid to Israel every year (by far the most of any country that we provide aid for)? If Obama is not a friend to Israel, then he sure has a funny way of showing it. And as far as Iran, you still have not answered my previous question of why you think Obama does not want to prevent Iran from having nukes.

Quote:
Obamacare is going to cost us billions upon billions and will have to have a complete overhaul in order to really succeed.

This is false. The non-partisan CBO has determined that Obamacare will actually save money in the long run.

Quote:

Most nations at this point in history do not look up to us and feel they cannot trust us.

Again you are ignoring the facts. I previously posted a link regarding world U.S. favorability ratings. You really need to check things out before blindly running with whatever Fix News says.

Quote:
Also Iran has no need to develop ICBM's unless they want to arm them with nukes. Yet they are developing them. Ask yourself why. You don't make guns without bullets because they are useless. You don't develop ICBM's without nukes because they are useless. Of course that is just the way I see it. Maybe they are making those ICBM's in order to deliver food to starving children in other continents as we have seen they are a very humanitarian group. Smile

Were you this concerned and outraged when the previous administration didn't prevent North Korea from developing nukes? What happened there? Bush had 8 full years to prevent a nuclear North Korea, but he failed miserably, didn't he? Why is Iran so much more of a big deal than North Korea?

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
[quote]On Mar 30, 2015, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't blame him for Katrina, I don't blame him for the levies breaking. I do blame him for the Federal Government's foot dragging in relieving the misery.

Glad you don't since it was reported and know that the Democratic Governor at the time specifically told Bush that the state could handle it! Then, when she realized that she needed the help Bush responded immediately!

Funny how facts get kicked under the rug to make one's side favorable.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
[quote]On Mar 31, 2015, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't blame him for Katrina, I don't blame him for the levies breaking. I do blame him for the Federal Government's foot dragging in relieving the misery.

Glad you don't since it was reported and know that the Democratic Governor at the time specifically told Bush that the state could handle it! Then, when she realized that she needed the help Bush responded immediately!

Funny how facts get kicked under the rug to make one's side favorable.

poorly edited, I never said any of the above.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
No, I did. And I do remember Bush responding immediately, then taking the information and doing nothing with it. (This was obviously not Bush himself personally, but the people who worked for him.)
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Were any of the Six members of The Gang Unit that the black guy shot at black guys?

Tommy
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2015, landmark wrote:
Quote:
Who do you know was ever in a better position to help ease racial tension than Obama? The answer is no one. We all know that. But he chose a different path. Why? I honest to God don't know. He could have gone down in history as one of the greats instead of just the first president to break the racial barrier.

Aces, what do you think the President should have done differently that would have helped racial tensions?
If you were an adviser to whom he would listen, what would you have whispered in his ear?

There are a multitude of things. But just to name a few. Stop romancing Al Sharpton. The man (Sharpton) is not trying to resolve anything but rather instigate and keep himself in the spotlight and stir the pot. Handle Ferguson differently by not sending the Attorney General along with the whole DOJ thing. Did it need fixing? Yes buit not by the DOJ. Why should the DOJ start to micro manage police departments? Stop making remarks such as Trayvon Martin could have been my son. Possibly giving Chris Kyle a little respect that he was certainly due...if he was of color he would have been regarded a hero...maybe no, because he killed muslims so not sure there. Be a diplomat and treat Netanyahu with the respect due his position and stop alienating Israel for whatever reason and romancing Iran. There are many more but I added listed just a few. Once in a while eat some humble pie as he nor is anyone right all the time. Stop with the innuendos when speaking because not sayingis s often worse thansayignwhat you meanand starats controversy. Please don't ask me to cite specifics because I will not and if I do it will do nothing but send this off in another direction. Besides if he can do it so can I. Smile We all know what I am talking about here. Lastly when he picks a story he should stick to it and stop changinig. Again don't ask because we all know and it will do nothing but send this in another direction. Possibly pay a little more attention and grieve a little for the white cops that have been shot lately. Just saying.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Yes, we all DO know what you're talking about here. Why not just come out and say it?
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Yes, we all DO know what you're talking about here. Why not just come out and say it?

Say what? That he's a xenophobic racist, and a spiritual hypocrite?

Never happen.

He'll just keep spewing his nonsense like vomit from a drunkard, all the while crying that no one understands him.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Another Cop Shot! (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL