The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Fast link to forums? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rgranville
View Profile
Elite user
Boston area
463 Posts

Profile of rgranville
Just a suggestion. There is a list of fast links to various parts of the Café in the upper right corner of the screen. (I'm looking at it as I type this.) It includes links to places where I can edit my profile, edit my preferences, go to my private messages, etc. There isn't one that takes me directly to the forums (or the Dining Room, if you prefer). I have to click on "Home", and then click on "Enter the Dining Room". Couldn't you add a link to the Dining Room on this list? That's where I usually want to go.
:pepper:
B-MAN
View Profile
New user
Luxembourg
72 Posts

Profile of B-MAN
I also have a suggestion for the fast links. Would it be possible to add a list of links, to the sponsors of the Magic Café.I have a very slow computer at home and it takes ages for the links and grapics to load in the dining room. I don't have these links in my favorites because I assume that the sponsors know when I link to them thru the Magic Café therefor helping keep this site a free resource.

Thank you for considering this suggestion.
" No matter what you accomplish in this life.... the size of your funeral will be determinded by the weather " Gizzard

G.B.T.S.
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
Links to the forum index page are all over the place, but the biggest one is right in front of your eyes ... on the right is the link block, but on the left is a huge, linked Café image - that's the main link to the Dining Room, and it's on every page. There are other links too. On this very topic page, right above the first post, you'll see this line:

The Magic Café Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Fast link to forums?

"The Magic Café Forum Index" is another link to the index page. There are links of that nature when viewing topic lists in forums, etc.

As for a list of links to sponsors, that's up to Steve.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Fast link to forums? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL