The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Gimmicked Blindfold for Juggling (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
What kind of blindfold is best for a juggling routine? I am aware that some blindfolds can only be used to see between the nose or below it. But for juggling, I need something that I can see at least above.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
4ofclubs
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of 4ofclubs
I'm also interested to hear any input on this as the blindfold that I have is way too restrictive for juggling. I would love fo put such a routine into my act but can't find the right blindfold.
MagicJuggler
View Profile
Inner circle
Anchorage, AK
1161 Posts

Profile of MagicJuggler
I've always liked the gag where you put on the blindfold and start to juggle then turn to face the audience to show that a huge hole is cut out around the eye.
Matthew Olsen

I heard from a friend that anecdotal evidence is actually quite reliable.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Black cloth that you can see through
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
You could learn it for real. It's very possible and the way I've done it since I was a teenager. Learnt by juggling with eyes open and looking through the pattern. Then I found I could close my eyes, but still had to start eyes open. Then I practiced using a bucket because you can still see down. Then progressed on to a small rucksack, which was my kit bag at the time.

Now I use a black bag/hood type affair in performance.

It's not that difficult if you have a solid cascade and I find clubs easier than balls.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Gimmicked Blindfold for Juggling (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL