The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Now I know it all... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gerkintrigg
View Profile
New user
UK
6 Posts

Profile of gerkintrigg
Hi all,

It's been about 9 years since I last posted.
I was wondering... I generally only ever do impromptu stuff nowadays or the occasional card routine / coin techniques that I have been doing for 15+ years and know standing on my head.

Given that I've spent thousands of £ on DVDs, books and tricks over the years, I wanted to get rid of the surplus and wondered where you think the best place is for all that to get a fairly decent price.

I don't want to sell it for 99p on eBay to someone who won't bother to give it the love and dedication it deserves.

I want to raise £1,000 in total to pay my college fees.

Suggestions most welcome.

Neil
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Greetings Neil -

To keep it on your side of the "Pond", www.magicbunny.co.uk has a "Trading Forum" that is used to sell, trade and swap. You'd have to register for access.

Worth a look!

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome gerkintrig,

This is the area where new members introduce themselves so there may not be much help here.
In my experience used DVDs don't sell for nearly their true value.

Best of luck.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Now I know it all... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL