We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Luminescent Dancing Canes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcason
View Profile
New user
Georgia
5 Posts

Profile of jcason
From whom can I buy a luminescent dancing cane? I believe the can is made by Juan Mayoral. It is clear and completly filled with light (red or blue). This is exactly like a standard dancing cane (i think), but it is clear and filled with LED or some other small lights.
I have only seen it on the Daytona Magic website (www.daytonamagic.com). There it is called "DANCING CANE - LUMINESCENT".

An image of the trick I'm talking about can be seen at http://daytonamagic.net/images/lumncane.jpg

Please reply with:

• where I can find other dealers and prices that carry this product?
  • or with any other helpful info.

:stuckinbag:
Thanks,
-john cason
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22515 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Steven magic was the only Dealer I know of that sold Mayrol products.

http://www.stevensmagic.com

If you do not find it on the web site email Joe or his son, they will answer you.

If you are looking for the best price, I dought you will as Mayoral products are expensive to begin with. The item you refer to does not look like a Mayoral product.
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
Jeff McBride has a guy manufacturing them out in Vegas. If you talk to him personally, you might be able to buy one. He offered me one when I was out there last.
jcason
View Profile
New user
Georgia
5 Posts

Profile of jcason
Thanks for the input guys? anyone seen anyother dancing canes that light up and are for sale at other businesses?

Thanks for the input!
-John Cason
[email]john@jcason.com[/email]
jcason.com
peter teagle
View Profile
Regular user
Redditch, UK
195 Posts

Profile of peter teagle
Wmhegbli

Just so I know, are you a duo? If not what's your name, for short, and which one are you in your profile! (Just trying to make friends and learn all I can!) And what does 'special user mean?'
"technique is science.
the application of technique is art."

peter teagle
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22515 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
In my younger years I had the pleasure to meet Paul Harris. He is a great guy. I am the good looking one with the dark hair which is gone now.

Special user means I have a lot of advice to give with 50 years of magic experience. You too can become a special user if you care to share.

Right now I see you are only a new user with 12 posts.
peter teagle
View Profile
Regular user
Redditch, UK
195 Posts

Profile of peter teagle
Wmhegbli

I am a new user, as you say, but my interest in magic goes back years, my grandfather was a professional conjourer and escapologist, but it is only recently that I have been able to pursue my childhood dream of learning magic. I have to say that the response I've had from you guys at the Café has been brilliant! I really do listen and learn from good advice, (and I will be asking alot of questions!), and it's nice to know that you guys are providing it. You may have guessed from my username that I am a Welshman....Cardini was too!
"technique is science.
the application of technique is art."

peter teagle
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
You become a special user after you contribute a certain number of posts, I think it's 500.
Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
The Isle Of Wight, England
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Hi,Bonkers Magic makes custom light up canes they are here in england although there website is down I will try and find there phone NO. for you.

Regards,

Luke
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
jcason
View Profile
New user
Georgia
5 Posts

Profile of jcason
Luke, thanks... I number and website would be very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to do that!
-john cason
Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
The Isle Of Wight, England
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Hi, Bonkers Magic NO. is 1296395950 and the website is http://www.bonkersmagic.co.uk the owners names are Simon Richards and Steve Hunter.
Hope This Helps

Regards,
Luke
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Luminescent Dancing Canes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL